how do you give someone rep points?

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
Click the little scale looking thing next to the little green light that shines when you are on. You will be able to give someone a rep. But of course you have to click on the scale on their avatar. Boy, I just made that sound confusing, didn't I?:)

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
see the little scales on the bottom left hand corner of your post? if you push it, it brings up the rep point screen including the nifty little screen in which you can write your pithy comments...

answer.jpg

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
If you see a post you like, or you just want to say Hi, click on the person's scale (the middle icon) on the left side under their username, join date and post count.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
click on that blob looking thingy under one's avatar.

Would you like this masterpiece of techinical writing critiqued Werri? And I keep telling you... the "blob looking thingey" is part of my avatar!

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
I still think it looks like grapes.

You click on the grape-lookin' thingy between the circle and the 'I'm telling on you' button. You can type in what you want there.

Don't hit the negative button. No one neg reps. Bad form. Trust me, I know.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Come on, SK, everyone's heard it many times.

How 'bout someone else tells the tale this time and I'll just correct any errors?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Come on, SK, everyone's heard it many times.

How 'bout someone else tells the tale this time and I'll just correct any errors?
Oh, all right. I'll give it a go...

It seems that once upon a time, Joe was attracted to a certain member here on AW, and he couldn't help himself, and then all hell broke loose.

That's my version, anyway. Joe might have a different view of the events that took place. :)

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Close.

Well, not exactly.

I neg repped Mac. I didn't know she ran the place at the time. She seemed to think it was rather funny at the time.

I had never hung out in any forum, in my defense, so I made a bunch of mistakes here. Still do, from time to time. It's nice that folks have been patient with me. Although I secretly suspect there is a hidden thread here somewhere titled 'Laughing Behind Joe's Back', but I'm just too tech challenged to find it.

But I'll never neg rep anyone ever again.

Someone else has an even better neg rep tale. Was it Thunder?

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Close.

Well, not exactly.

I neg repped Mac. I didn't know she ran the place at the time. She seemed to think it was rather funny at the time.

I had never hung out in any forum, in my defense, so I made a bunch of mistakes here. Still do, from time to time. It's nice that folks have been patient with me. Although I secretly suspect there is a hidden thread here somewhere titled 'Laughing Behind Joe's Back', but I'm just too tech challenged to find it.

But I'll never neg rep anyone ever again.

Someone else has an even better neg rep tale. Was it Thunder?

:roll: