The United States Of Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered
Reaction score
A plan in the works:

When we (the Canadians) take over your country (The U.S.) we plan to train everyone to say "Eh" and eat Maple Syrup with every meal. We are going to teach you how to live in Igloos and convert your archaic Imperial measuring system to Metric. We plan to have maple trees growing in every yard and correct your spelling (color is spelled colour, humor is spelled humour etc.). As part of Canada we will welcome your different languages but everyone will be expected to speak French and Canadian English. There will be no more ZIP codes, only postal codes with lots of letters and numbers. And best of all, The United States Of Canada will control all the snow on the entire planet.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
You mean ... no more ketchup?

ZaZ

Banned
Reaction score
Website
thebobshow.buzznet.com
Take off hosers

Please, do us all a favor and get the NHL back stat.
First thing on the list should be bringing back the Winnipeg Jets, well, after making everyone say eh, eh.

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Well I already say Eh, write in proper english with the humour and the s instead of z (realise, analyse....drives my editors nuts)

But I can't deal with French, The Metric System, nor can I tolerate the use of mayo on everything on the planet.

Galoot

I am a pretty pretty flower
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thegaloot.blogspot.com
The last week of March is Listen to a Celine Dion CD Week, a time of celebration for all Canadians (especially those from the most remote towns which lack electricity).

Sorry, Jenna. ;)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Wha: .....And just when is this to take place?...eh? (I have plans to make)

Pray tell, what will be the Capital of this ah...United States of Canada? (make sure it's a name i can spell);)

Since I live in a desert, did you have any special plans for us? (what with all that snow):Huh:

Wow...that makes all these Canadian penny's worth something now...cool.
And these itty bitty dimes. I could become rich.:Jump: See...something good always comes out of all things.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Assimilating into Canada, eh? Could this be done, say, within the next four years? Because I'd definitely trade that maple syrup thing for losing someone in office...

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
And who might we lose in office... please let it be... (oops, the Feds are knocking on my door... gotta run).

Optimus

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever, dude.

There are more guys on my old highschool football team than there are people in the Royal Canadian Army.

The US is primed and ready to come up there and whoop some Canuck tail.

It's called Operation: Leafblower and you better believe that Bush already has his finger on the button.

But, what would we want with Canada, anyway? All you guys have is a bunch of snow, some weak, funny colored money, and a lot of very overrated beer.

;)

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The new capitol of the United States of Canada should be: Joe Bat's Arm, Newfoundland.

I just want to see foreign leaders coming to a big summit at Camp Buddy Watsisname.

Oh, and Canadian dimes are the same size as American ones, as are all our coins. This should make the transition easier. It's the Canadian Tire money that might mess things up.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Optimus said:
All you guys have is a bunch of snow, some weak, funny colored money, and a lot of very overrated beer.
As opposed to the weak frozen gnat's piss you call beer...
rolleyes.gif

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now now, 3-7, they have some very fine ales and lagers in the States. You can find them in the section marked: Imported Beer.
biggrin.gif

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ChunkyC said:
The new capitol of the United States of Canada should be: Joe Bat's Arm, Newfoundland.

I just want to see foreign leaders coming to a big summit at Camp Buddy Watsisname.

Oh, and Canadian dimes are the same size as American ones, as are all our coins. This should make the transition easier. It's the Canadian Tire money that might mess things up.

Dearest ChunkyC:

Correct spelling: Joe Batt's Arm
Buddy Wassisname

If you're going to make fun, you might as well do it right! :rolleyes:

Debbie
(from St. John's, NL)

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
Hermit said:
A plan in the works:

When we (the Canadians) take over your country (The U.S.) we plan to train everyone to say "Eh" and eat Maple Syrup with every meal.

Hermit, absolutely write! For this brilliant idea you are awarded the HMORFU = 'Honourable Member of Road Fork Unite' title and its effective as from when you make your first post in:

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=121190#post121190

The Maple Syrop did it!

aspier

Rose

Escribo, entonces existo.
Registered
Reaction score
ChunkyC said:
Now now, 3-7, they have some very fine ales and lagers in the States. You can find them in the section marked: Imported Beer.
biggrin.gif

We've also got some great brews in the Pacific Northwest, much of which is, curiously, close to Canada... Coincidence?

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
I will go along with this gig... but only if y'all leave us southerners alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.