Anyone here over 60?

Autodidact

...in my Maidenform Bra.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm writing a magazine article to tell seniors how wonderful internet message boards are for seniors to stay in touch with the world and community. Anyone here willing to be interviewed for a quote or two? The only expertise you need is to be over 60 and use a message board...er, such as this one. Thanks.

Tsu Dho Nimh

Registered
Reaction score
I'm writing a magazine article to tell seniors how wonderful internet message boards are for seniors to stay in touch with the world and community. Anyone here willing to be interviewed for a quote or two? The only expertise you need is to be over 60 and use a message board...er, such as this one. Thanks.

Uh ... almost there, and an Internet Junkie.

Autodidact

...in my Maidenform Bra.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to all who allowed me to interview them via PM. I have (small) quotes in my first draft with full names and locations. Do I need to get your explicit permission to use them, written or unwritten? Do you want to see it when I get it done?

historian

Registered
Reaction score
Use whatever you like of my message and good luck.

historian

ResearchGuy

Resident Curmudgeon
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.umbachconsulting.com
. . . The only expertise you need is to be over 60 and use a message board...er, such as this one. Thanks.
61 this coming spring (how the hell did THAT happen?!), and I've been using message boards since the days of the Commodore 64 and a 300 baud modem (~25 years now). Delphi, Compuserve, AOL, newsgroups, and more.

Never had a modem for my Sinclair ZX-81.

You can find my email and other contact info. easily.

--Ken