Be Mine--You Have the Right to Remain Silent

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In recent years, I find I'm too wiped out to accomplish a thing in the evening. Writing's out of the question. Put a good book in my hands and listen for the slow, steady breathing of sleep.

That's why it's not even slightly unusual for me for watch various versions of Law & Order back to back several evenings a week. The original show is my favorite, but I watch the spin-offs, too. (Who thinks the new DA has promise?)

I bet I'm not the only person to want this. And this. Seriously. I want these!

Maryn, who misses Jerry Orbach

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn, I'm with you. We watch Law & Order reruns several nights of the week. I really only like the original series, but my wife also likes SVU (actually she likes Christopher Meloni). I watched the first episode of this season and didn't really like it much. I like McCoy much better as an ADA. I too pine for the days of Jerry Orbach and Benjamin Bratt. That's the cast I think was the best.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I still don't watch TV.
Is it like Hill Street Blues?
I remember that ...

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
Maryn, I'm with you. We watch Law & Order reruns several nights of the week. I really only like the original series, but my wife also likes SVU (actually she likes Christopher Meloni). I watched the first episode of this season and didn't really like it much. I like McCoy much better as an ADA. I too pine for the days of Jerry Orbach and Benjamin Bratt. That's the cast I think was the best.

That particular cast is also my favorite, although I would have loved to replace Carey Lowell with Angie Harmon. I liked Carey well enough, but I really thought that Angie held her own with Sam Waterston (whom I ADORE, by the way).

And to keep the post on topic... yeah, I'd love those cards as well! :D

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
If on reruns ...could have them on...round the clock for weeks and not get tired of them. (Thinks I really need a life...sigh)

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
In recent years, I find I'm too wiped out to accomplish a thing in the evening. Writing's out of the question. Put a good book in my hands and listen for the slow, steady breathing of sleep.

That's why it's not even slightly unusual for me for watch various versions of Law & Order back to back several evenings a week. The original show is my favorite, but I watch the spin-offs, too. (Who thinks the new DA has promise?)

I bet I'm not the only person to want this. And this. Seriously. I want these!

Maryn, who misses Jerry Orbach

I miss Jerry and Waterman, I also miss Michael Moriarty.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I couldn't take another episode of SVU. It got too lurid for my tastes, for one, and I got kind of tired of "RIPPED FROM LAST WEEK'S HEADLINES!"