• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I would DEFINITELY enjoy having a writing partner........and, nothing so serious as a taskmaster per se.....but "hey, let's motivate each other and laugh a lot" kind of thing........My writing is mainstream fiction.........and I'm also working on a science fiction manuscript......but, my main love is mainstream fiction.......

Anyone want to latch on to a partner/motivator/critic/mentor/friend.......let me know.....who knows, we might even have some fun, make a new friend in the process...

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
Hi ,
I would love to be a partner . I have written a lots of short stories, poems, plays and a script. My script has been rejected by BBC. I would like a partner to help me out in polishing and I will definitely help you kindly and motivate you to write . I have posted my stories in cc . some have given me bad critiques, but I always try to give positive comments as I consider the feelings of others. . If you are interested pl contact [email protected]
padma

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.