PDA

View Full Version : Writing partner

DWSTXS
01-18-2008, 02:55 AM
I would DEFINITELY enjoy having a writing partner........and, nothing so serious as a taskmaster per se.....but "hey, let's motivate each other and laugh a lot" kind of thing........My writing is mainstream fiction.........and I'm also working on a science fiction manuscript......but, my main love is mainstream fiction.......

Anyone want to latch on to a partner/motivator/critic/mentor/friend.......let me know.....who knows, we might even have some fun, make a new friend in the process...

padnar
01-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi ,
I would love to be a partner . I have written a lots of short stories, poems, plays and a script. My script has been rejected by BBC. I would like a partner to help me out in polishing and I will definitely help you kindly and motivate you to write . I have posted my stories in cc . some have given me bad critiques, but I always try to give positive comments as I consider the feelings of others. . If you are interested pl contact padnar@dataone.in
padma

Viral
01-26-2008, 10:24 AM
I might be able to help you. I especially like bouncing ideas off people. This is my contact information:
AIM: ViralRemix
MSN: kossmoe_chan@hotmail.com