Fabio should be our new mascot

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
quotes from his latest interview:

on his fight with George Clooney:
"He laid a hand on me, so it would have been self-defense if I had beaten him down. I could have fucked him up. Oh my god, I could have beaten the shit out of him. I was so pissed off."
on delivering a hardcore punch:
"Right then, I could have knocked him over and beat him. I could have punched him in the face while he was on his back. That's how you really hurt someone—their face can't amortize the punch so it takes, it takes the whole impact."
on losing his virginity to a 17-year old girl. He was much younger:
"She said 'Don't make me pregnant,' and I was like, 'Don't worry, I don't even have sperm yet.'"
on dating:
"And they are always complaining about their work, or how they are not working. About this casting or this part they are hoping to get, and I have to say, 'Come on, you're a fucking waitress.' I don't say that, but I think that, you know, because I'm a gentleman."
on turning down offers from Dancing with the Stars & The Surreal Life:
"I used the fashion industry, the whole business, for money, for chicks, for a lifestyle. But I never let them use me. And now they think I'm still desperate for a job, for work. Like I'll do anything. I don't care if I'm never on TV again."
on the 80s:
"I was a testosterone machine. Oh my god, I was going through models like crazy. I would be at Heartbreak or MK and there they were, 200 of them, all lined up. I could choose."

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/thegadabout/2008/01/fabio.html#more

you know you want him.

but i'm pretty sure the 17 year old girl he was talking about was michael jackson.

Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, thanks. For a chest with skin that's like cold, smooth leather, my money's on Hulk Hogan.

Last edited:

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I always wondered who actually read those articles/magazines.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've always thought Fabio looks like an afghan hound.

Not my kinda man.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You be the judge:

afghanhdpeg.jpg

AND

1107_fabio_tmz.jpg

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I hope that guy isn't some sort of male standard we should strive for. Bedding down countless women isn't proof of virility.

A real man is never fawned over for his sexual exploits because he doesn't brag and has the ability to keep one woman satisfied throughout their relationship. It's easy to please a stranger. Now try doing it for the ten thousandth time with the same person and have them begging for more. If you can do that, then you'll have accomplished something.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A real man is never fawned over for his sexual exploits because he doesn't brag and has the ability to keep one woman satisfied throughout their relationship. It's easy to please a stranger. Now try doing it for the ten thousandth time with the same person and have them begging for more. If you can do that, then you'll have accomplished something.

So does this describe you, Silver King???