Indian plays

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
I am Padma Narayanswamy an Indian playwright
I want to sell my plays . Do somebody know any
production company accepting Indian English plays.
I would be happy if any one is interested in reading my plays and offers suggestions so that I will able to sell plays
padma

Kassandra

Registered
Reaction score
I am Padma Narayanswamy an Indian playwright
I want to sell my plays . Do somebody know any
production company accepting Indian English plays.
I would be happy if any one is interested in reading my plays and offers suggestions so that I will able to sell plays
padma

Hello Padma, :e2steer:

I am a greek theater director and writer. I have no idea about a production company that accepts Indian English plays. I would be interested though to read your plays and this might help to trigger some ideas.

There are definitely some theater directors out there that look for other than just western writers and that could be very interested if your plays touched them. I guess that if you have a theater director strongly wanting to do it, the production company could emerge. If this happens and the play is presented and goes well it is then easier to build the next step.

You need to research theater directors and companies that you think might be interested (and do not look only to English speaking countries)but make sure you have protected your work before you send it out. Also check some playwright competition and for companies that ask for new plays.

We can talk some more on this. I have to go now. I hope this helps

Kassandra:Sun: