What's new?

CBeasy

I'm back baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Since I have now officially returned from my long hiatus, and finally have a night off to spend here with my dear friends at AW, I'd like to take this opportunity to catch up on what I've missed. Fill me, or for that matter anyone who might've been absent, in on all the happenings here. Any new events? Auctions? Inside Jokes? Flounces? Returns? Anyone on hiatus? Anyone get published? How's Jenna's baby? Who're the newest mods? What drugs did Haggis and RT slip Mac to convince her to mod them? C'mon, people! I'm dying here!

Reaction score
I got a job. Then my contract finished. I got an AlphaSmart Neo. I started a new blog. I want to move house. I've written 37k+ words since Christmas Eve, when my Neo arrived.

This is all you need to know.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Hey CBeasy, :hi:

It's so good to see you around here. How are you?

I am happy and well in health. I've been looking for a full-time job, for about 8 months now since completing University. There are a few opportunities in the air. Other than that, not much is happening.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I got a job. Then my contract finished. I got an AlphaSmart Neo. I started a new blog. I want to move house. I've written 37k+ words since Christmas Eve, when my Neo arrived.

This is all you need to know.
Oh, and Scarlett married Seun while you were away. They had a baby, got a divorce, and remarried twelve minutes later. Other news of the expecting triplets in ten minutes when they celebrate their two week anniversary.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to hear that everyone's doing well, and that Spooky hasn't changed a bit.
Ah, but I have changed. I begun wearing boxers. Certain members of the royal family demanded their freedom and I was a Charlemagne to refuse.

I have a happy family now and can relax at important engagements.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
robeieieiiaiaieieiaiieieiaiii got extra vowels, KTC changed his name then changed it back, Spooky sent flowers to ladies, Haggis has been fooling around with lobsters and LOLcatz took over the world.

Oh, and Poetinahat got into deep, deep quantum time travel trouble several weeks ago.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Answers below.

Since I have now officially returned from my long hiatus, and finally have a night off to spend here with my dear friends at AW, I'd like to take this opportunity to catch up on what I've missed. WELCOME HOME, baby! Fill me, or for that matter anyone who might've been absent, in on all the happenings here. Any new events? Nope. Auctions? Nope. Inside Jokes? Nope. Flounces? Me. Returns? Me. Anyone on hiatus? Me. Anyone get published? I dunno. How's Jenna's baby? One of the, if not the, most beautiful babies ever birthed. Who're the newest mods? You don't wanna know. What drugs did Haggis and RT slip Mac to convince her to mod them? You've got it backwards. Mac did the slippin'; RT and Haggis did the sippin'. C'mon, people! I'm dying here! Don't! It's not worth it.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I thought Robei-- recently lost two vowels to a vasectomy?

Oh. Wait. You have to have them first, to lose them. :D

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
"Can I buy a V, Vanna?" :D

lykke

Registered
Reaction score
I got an AlphaSmart Neo.

Um, largely off-topic here, but what do you think of your Neo? I'm considering one, but wondered if it would really have any advantage over my laptop.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Sorry I missed you, CBeasy. Hmmm… Anything new… Several flounces, bans, can’t tell you about inside jokes, I won some auctions, I haven’t been published, I’m not pregnant and RT and Haggis are the new mods (Mac was drinking that night and is too afraid of how they will rebel to take away their powers). But I’m still writing if that means anything. :Shrug:

Welcome back, CBeasy! I missed you. :snoopy: