What distinguishing features do you have?

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
I have five little moles on the far right side of my face in the shape of the Little Dipper. It's special.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Freckles. Billions and billions of freckles. :)

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I have a really long neck and toenails that are short and wide.

Um... is this so we can identify each other at the morgue, or what?

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
I had a big mole in the center of my (non-existent) cleavage, but it was removed a couple years ago. Now I feel naked.

ETA: Oh, Wendy reminded me - I only have two of my four front top teeth. My incisors are the second from the front.

Reaction score
Nothing. I blend into the woodwork my features are so bland.

You two eye colored freak!

More than that, actually. My eyes aren't different colours to each other; either one has two different colours in the iris. So my eyes are four different colours between them!

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
More than that, actually. My eyes aren't different colours to each other; either one has two different colours in the iris. So my eyes are four different colours between them!

Um, that's normal. I have three different colors in mine and so does my husband (two different colors of green and a brown in the middle (him)). Give up something else. Right now, missy!

Dork.

As for me... I have a slight lisp, especially when I'm tired.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
My eyes change colors, depending on what color I'm wearing. Normally they are green (with a little yellow thrown in - like cat's eyes). When I wear blue-based colors - they tend to be real dark green. When I wear red-based colors, they are almost turquoise. I'm the only freak in my family with mood-eyes. :D The rest have boring ol' blue.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
i have no vaccination scars. my dad would not allow us to be vaccinated as kids. not even for smallpox or polio. not a religious thing, just backwards. he wouldn't buy us a tv until i was in grade school and then only because he found out tarzan was on saturday afternoons. he used to pay a dime every saturday as a kid in las animas, just to watch tarzan, so he felt like he was saving money there. i did have a couple of tetanus shots while in college. ---s6 ps--and no, i have never thought to get the vacs as an adult. something about needles makes me squeamish. don't have a tv neither.

Last edited: