Hey Milton, who's the world's best boss?

World's Best Boss

• Total voters

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I know there are many iconic bosses in TV and the movies, but this is a head-to-head showdown. The Office vs. Office Space.

Michael Scott
scott.jpg

vs.

Bill Lumberg
Gary_Cole_as_Bill_Lumbergh_in_Office_Space.jpg

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
office_space_fax_machine_scene.jpg

One of the best movies scenes ever. The photocopier in the staff room is going to meet a similar end very, very soon. Then it will be dumped in the East River.

Last edited:

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
What's scary is I'm convinced Michael IS my former boss. They look the same, both play hockey, and with every episode I watch I'm more and more certain they're the same person. He even walks around saying fo-shizzle.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Lumberg.

No contest. :D

office_space_fax_machine_scene.jpg

One of the best movies scenes ever. The photocopier in the staff room is going to meet a similar end very, very soon. Then it will be dumped in the East River.

Definitely one of the best scenes ever. I sat down to watch this movie with my parents last summer. It had been a while since I'd seen it. I almost fell out of my chair when the soundtrack came on. "Die motherf*cker, die motherf*cker, die" isn't something they hear every day.

Stormhawk

Angry Bunny Girl
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.requirecookie.com
Office Space, I love. It was smart, funny, and had the most bizarre sex scene I've ever seen. O_O

The Office - I saw one episode, and felt like less of a person for having seen it. It wasn't funny - was it supposed to be funny? I felt like torching the place would have been a kinder fate for the characters than letting them suffer under...that thing imitating a human man.

Lumberg gets my vote.

Takvah

Not a D list ego massager...
Registered
Reaction score
*Nods knowingly* glad you enjoyed it. Hate to muddy up threads with nonsense but I thought that vid was worthy :)