PDA

View Full Version : An important anatomical discovery

akiwiguy
01-10-2008, 04:18 AM
Man-boobs cannot be all fat, because at my ripe old age I have joined a gym again for first time in... maybe 6 years, and have discovered...

My pectorals tits hurt! Badly!

Man, I am sore. Remedies please...?

SpookyWriter
01-10-2008, 04:19 AM
Man-boobs cannot be all fat, because at my ripe old age I have joined a gym again for first time in... maybe 6 years, and have discovered...

Man, I am sore. Remedies please...?Get scarlett the wife to give them a good rub. :D

ErylRavenwell
01-10-2008, 04:35 AM

No remedy, mate. It's just your body confirming the work-out was effective. Rest a couple of days, go back and you'll be slightly fitter. Repeat until all fat disappears. :D

CACTUSWENDY
01-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Next time wear a sports bra....duh.

:D

akiwiguy
01-10-2008, 04:52 AM
Next time wear a sports bra....duh.

:D

A rep for the first person who said what I so knew was coming.

Well, of course I've I've got one of those NOW, for NEXT time! (Looks quite hot actaually).

Perks
01-10-2008, 04:53 AM
Oh - pec pain is the worst. And it takes forever to clear up. The only thing worse is calf pain. Do not open any childproof safety bottles anytime in the next 72 hours. You'll be sooooory.

But suck it up, mate. Beauty knows no pain.

SpookyWriter
01-10-2008, 05:07 AM
A rep for the first person who said what I so knew was coming.

Well, of course I've I've got one of those NOW, for NEXT time! (Looks quite hot actaually).Ask Wendy. :D I repped her.

ErylRavenwell
01-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Oh - pec pain is the worst. And it takes forever to clear up. The only thing worse is calf pain. Do not open any childproof safety bottles anytime in the next 72 hours. You'll be sooooory.

But suck it up, mate. Beauty knows no pain.

Calf pain is such a sonofa. I started pistol squat a week ago because my legs were looking lacklustre. The day after I was barely able to walk up the stairs...and how this pain lingers, despite all the massage from gf.

Pec pain I actually like; it's bitter-sweet . :D

Perks
01-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Yeah, the last time I killed my calves, I was mincing up the stairs sideways for a week. I've never worked them that hard since.

akiwiguy
01-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Yeah I've killed my calves once years ago too. That is very very severe pain. Weird thing, calf raises are an exercise that you seem at the time to be able to do comfortably with five times as much weight as advisable. You just have no idea at the time what is in store.

OK, I am actually off to gym to do ... emm, hemmm... just some treadmill or cycling or something today.

But we learn something new every day. I have tits, Perks has pecs. Wanna swap Perksy? :D

joyce
01-10-2008, 05:55 AM
Watch out...if your nipples start hurting you could be pregnant.:D

melaniehoo
01-10-2008, 06:09 AM
That happens to me sometimes but people look at me strangely when I try to massage them.

truelyana
01-10-2008, 06:11 AM
That happens to me sometimes but people look at me strangely when I try to massage them.

I do that all the time too, my partner was looking at me strangely the other day in public, he thought it was an erotic sign. lol

truelyana
01-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Watch out...if your nipples start hurting you could be pregnant.:D

Or you could just be pre-menstrual and have high levels of hormones, which is natural, even for men.

Voyager
01-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Wow, and I thought finding my belly button last time I got someone to help me hoist my gut up was a monumentous occasion. Golf clap for he hooters, kiwi

maestrowork
01-10-2008, 06:47 AM
I'm hungry.

Joycecwilliams
01-10-2008, 07:28 AM

Try some Midol... :)

CACTUSWENDY
01-10-2008, 08:13 AM
For the record......I did get reps....thank you so much.....;)

Perks
01-10-2008, 08:35 AM
But we learn something new every day. I have tits, Perks has pecs. Wanna swap Perksy? :DIt'll be messy and if you think you hurt now...

Bravo
01-10-2008, 09:27 AM
the other day i was working out, trying to regain the gorgeous arms i had from my youth when suddenly my shoulder popped.

it's still poppin'.

and hurtin'.

i hate getting old. :(

Opty
01-10-2008, 09:33 AM
You're in your 20s, Bravo.

You're not old.

Suck it up, kid.

Thank you.

Kerr
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
I got a membership with my daughter about twelve years ago in a health club. They made me do several minutes of stepping up and down on a step. Thought I'd die before the time was up.

Kadea
01-10-2008, 10:02 AM

Lots of Vegemite. *snicker*

akiwiguy
01-10-2008, 10:05 AM
It'll be messy and if you think you hurt now...

Speaking of messy then Perksy, if you insist on sporting pumped pecs and I have to keep my boobs... what are you suggesting we swap then?

akiwiguy
01-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Lots of Vegemite. *snicker*

You know why I love vegemite. *SNICKER*

Kadea
01-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Yeah. I saw a tiny bottle for sale at the grocery store here the other day for a whopping $10 US dollars. It made me laugh and think about you. (Now I know I've lost it thinking about AW people while at the grocery store!)

Cassiopeia
01-10-2008, 10:23 AM
DUDE....you sooo have to stretch...yes..you can stretch them. :)

DarkKnightJRK
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
DUDE....you sooo have to stretch...yes..you can stretch them. :)

Uh...may you demonstrate? :)

*waits for the hit*

Cassiopeia
01-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Uh...may you demonstrate? :)

*waits for the hit*

Cheeky! :tongue

Ziljon
01-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Here's a true story. In college I played intramular soccer, you know, just for fun. Well,there was this guy, an asian guy as a matter of fact, who had one pert, perfectly developed female breast (he took his shirt off to play.)

He was a good player, too.

It wasn't part of a sex change operation; he seemed straight, and anyway, who would get only one done at a time?

No, this was a normal man, physically fit, without excess body fat, and yet he had this one lovely breast!

Imagine that.

Perks
01-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Speaking of messy then Perksy, if you insist on sporting pumped pecs and I have to keep my boobs... what are you suggesting we swap then?Um... recipes?

Shadow_Ferret
01-10-2008, 07:37 PM

Yeah I've killed my calves once years ago too.
Udder cream.