Not a Flounce!

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Hi good folks,

Trouble in meatspace will be keeping me from my favorite place--AW--for a few weeks. I shall miss all of you and be back as soon as possible. Well, all except.... NO--let's leave it at the nice version: I shall miss ALL of you.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
take this with you meery ----> :e2moon:
it may come in handy.

best wishes. hurry back!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
aww....meerkitty is leaving.

I hope the trouble isn't anything too horrible, and you'll be back safe and sound in no time.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen any new poems from the meerkat lately. Hope everything gets worked out for you quickly and painlessly. Hurry back, buddy. Oh, and of course you'll occasionally post on the AW Caption Thread, right?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
What's wrong with Reality? Real Time? Real life? Physical world?

Well, as long as we are awake and mostly sane we are in REALITY. whether we are posting, blogging or walking down the street, although if we are posting we are stepping into VIRTUALITY

And taking the above statement at face value Real Time means right now. I am already posting in REAL TIME.

I am Posting in Cyber Space in REAL TIME.

However CYBER SPACE is a VIRTUAL Place and we have no corporeal existance there, nor, due to the current level of physics (Second Life Aside) is it possible to have a true corporeal existance in CYBERSPACE.

Therefore, since my body is sitting in this chair carrying on its various biological functions as my mind romps around AW and other places inthe world, in REALITY, my body is in REAL TIME doing REAL LIFE things it is taking up space while my mind romps.

But at the SAME TIME in the same REALITY in the same REAL TIME I am at AW in my virtual state.

That in itself can make the term 'Reality' confusing.

BodySpace is really too esoteric and 'New Age' a term to be adequately employed to describe the space in which my body (meat sack as it were) exists while my mind is free.

OK?
(Besides all of the IT wizards like the phrase and if we upset them they will crash our computers, stranding us there..or here, depending on where you are.)

I miss my Meer already!!!!!!

Last edited:

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
With meerkat gone, the ferrets and haggies are going to go wild. hold on to your pants, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Well, as long as we are awake and mostly sane we are in REALITY. whether we are posting, blogging or walking down the street, although if we are posting we are stepping into VIRTUALITY

And taking the above statement at face value Real Time means right now. I am already posting in REAL TIME.

I am Posting in Cyber Space in REAL TIME.

However CYBER SPACE is a VIRTUAL Place and we have no corporeal existance there, nor, due to the current level of physics (Second Life Aside) is it possible to have a true corporeal existance in CYBERSPACE.

Therefore, since my body is sitting in this chair carrying on its various biological functions as my mind romps around AW and other places inthe world, in REALITY, my body is in REAL TIME doing REAL LIFE things it is taking up space while my mind romps.

But at the SAME TIME in the same REALITY in the same REAL TIME I am at AW in my virtual state.

That in itself can make the term 'Reality' confusing.

BodySpace is really too esoteric and 'New Age' a term to be adequately employed to describe the space in which my body (meat sack as it were) exists while my mind is free.

OK?
(Besides all of the IT wizards like the phrase and if we upset them they will crash our computers, stranding us there..or here, depending on where you are.)

I miss my Meer already!!!!!!

:Wha:

What'd she say?