My birthday is getting closer and I don't know what to do...

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
...specially since last year I made a party and nobody came :(

That's horrible. They need a good beaning with giant biscuits. Just come party here with us, max, we will attend. We could do it in the Virtual Party thread if you like.

:Cake:

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I definitely need more info before I can hand out advice on this matter.

Each age celebration has its own protocols, requirements, expectations, pitfalls, dangers, etc.

There's a person's 1st birthday, their 12th, their 16th, their 18th, their 21st, their 30th etc. and all the others in between.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Go get yourself a nice dinner and act inappropriate.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Same thing happened to my daughter's 8th birthday. She was broken. It also happened to me for my last baby's baby shower. Some people suck don't they? I also invited a friend to have lunch with me last month for my birthday and she said she would love to go then three days later I called her so we could meet and she said she was busy and wanted to go to dinner instead. I ended up having lunch by myself because my family wanted me for dinner. Duh. But I ended up liking my lunch alone, watching TV and enjoying the quiet.

It happens.

I say enjoy yourself and make the best of it by yourself. If I were near you I'd celebrate it with you.