PDA

View Full Version : I could cry...In fact I am

Mystic Blossom
01-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Last weekend I went to Pennsylvania to visit family. That's over four hours away by car. While I was there, I bought a bunch of sewing supplies for cosplay, because of course I just HAD to have them, even though I didn't have time to use them until today. So, like a half hour ago, I went to look at something and discovered that everything was not in one bag, as I had for some reason thought before.

Which means, I have $14 worth of fabric, and I left almost $35 worth of supplies that would be really useful right now two states away.

I just can't believe it took me until now to figure this out. I only hope if I can't get the store to credit the purchase to the local branch they're at least having some fabulous sale so I don't have to spend another $35.

I need chamomile tea. Like now. ;_;

shakeysix
01-02-2008, 08:22 AM
two weeks ago i left a carton of o.j.; a box of tea bags; a big bag of granola; a bottle of milk; 4 pink lady apples and two of the prettiest butterfly porkchops you ever saw, in the cart at the grocery store! i am still in mourning! at christmastime, when $ was tight!--s6 ps--and i had coupons on the o.j., teabags and granola!

Mystic Blossom
01-02-2008, 08:37 AM
=( I hate that.

Now that I'm calmer I'm managing to see the brighter side. Like if I do have to buy this stuff again, I could buy half of it with a cheaper brand (which I should have done in the first place). And my car insurance just went down $40, so I now have 40 more dollars than I usually have at the beginning of the month.

I'm okay...I'm calm...

Sort of.

Susie
01-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Gee, that really bites, guys. Wish it hadn't happened.

shakeysix
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM
just came in from the -0 darkness. i was going to sort through the garbage but the truck beat me to it. last night i cleared all the christmas clutter from the dining room table. AND the subscription to netflix that my daughter gave me. the daughter who thinks i am senile and is always making cracks. think she might be on the money--s6