veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Now here is a random question.

I used to be able to get black hair dye which in bright light had red rather than blue highlights. I bought it in Canada, maybesix years ago.

Any ideas if it still exists somewhere?

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
I'm not sure if this is the one you remember, but I use L'Oreal's Feria haircolor in Chocolate Cherry. It looks brown/black in normal light, but has cool red highlights with a slight purple tint under bright light.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I will look into that one, it might better suit my current officy job. But this onw was matt back with a cherry red gleam to it. It was very cool and I was feeling newyeary like I need a change....

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
I don't know if you have a beauty supply store near you, I live in Florida and we have Sally's. I can't remember the name of the shades I use to mix. One was a matte black and the cherry colored one......I don't remember. I use to mix the two colors myself to create my own color. Anyway, if you have a beauty supply store they should be able to tell you what you can mix up to get the shade you want. Mixing you own is as cheap as buying the good boxed stuff.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
It wasn;t a shade so much as an effect. It really was something. The hair was totally black, black as coal--but when it shone in the light the glints were cherry red. Like blue black, but more so, and red... I got a lot fo comments on it....

But for now I ordered a box of cherry chocolate online.

Last edited: