50 Things Men Wish Women Knew

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...item=9fd767233a322110VgnVCM20000012281eac____

4. If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you're not in the car.

5. If you're truly interested in us, don't play hard to get.

6. Shopping is a chore, not an activity.

7. When I screw up, go ahead and tell me--once.

8. No question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I'm inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.

9. I'm hot for you, not your sister or your friend or your coworker.

10. My guy friends. Not only are they not negotiable, they’re your best sign that I’m not a whack job.

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Can I add one?

When men say you look great, chances are, they really mean what they say. Sure, there might be some with underlining reasons for the compliment; but there's nothing worse than having sincerity scoffed at, and in the same breath ask, "Do you really mean it?"

What are we supposed to say? "No. I actually think you look awful, and I wish we were never seen together."

Of course I think you look great, damn it, and that's why I said so.

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe... But, do I look fat?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe... But, do I look fat?
That reminds me of a comedy routine where the wife asks, "Do these pants make me look fat?"

The husband says, "Nope. The pants are fine. It's your big ass that makes you look fat."

Now I'm in trouble...

Writer???

Because EYE said so!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
51. Being young at heart and wanting to have fun does not make us childish or immature.

52.Leaving the toilet seat up doesn't mean we don't love you anymore.

53. If you loved us you'd leave it up once in awhile.

54. Hot Rods and Muscle cars are the Lifeforce of the universe! NOT, "...silly, ugly, noisey things."

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
That reminds me of a comedy routine where the wife asks, "Do these pants make me look fat?"

The husband says, "Nope. The pants are fine. It's your big ass that makes you look fat."

Now I'm in trouble...

You are dead to me.

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
I knew I was in trouble!

For the record, Wynter looks great no matter what type of pants she wears. :)

It's frightening how strong the urge was to post a joke about women without pants. . .

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
11. Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier. :roll:
12. Leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked ain't pretty. :roll:
17. We crave hugs and hand-holding too. And no, it doesn't always have to lead to sex. :roll:
19. There's no better sound in the world than you, having an orgasm. It’s best we leave the word ‘faking’ out.
23. You’re really bad at faking it. You keep thinking that. ;)
34. Being good in bed means a) enthusiasm; b) a sense of humor; and sometimes c) patience. Is that right? Being good in bed means a) know what you’re doing b) pay attention to movements and moans c) we're not expecting a weekend down south.
36. A random unexpected grope is always welcome, even in public. Especially in public. A random whack to the groin is reflexive.
42. Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you. So, thanks. :roll:
44. If you can hit a golf ball 150 yards, we just might fall in love. 125 straight down the fairway.

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
ToT lady said
17. We crave hugs and hand-holding too. And no, it doesn't always have to lead to sex. :roll:

Say what? Then, what's the point of it all?

Writer???

Because EYE said so!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
55. We thought all you wanted was for us to stop drooling. You can't get upset when you keep adding rules now that we're together.

56. PMS and PMF (Pull my Finger) should be put on equal ground, it will help us bond to be understanding of one another.

57. I didn't cry when your cat "ran away" because I was trying to be strong for YOU!

58. Don't ask us to pick up fruit and vegetables unless you realize that "Hostess Fruit Pies" and frozen Hashbrowns ARE fruits and vegetables.

59. We've spent our lives trying to find someone, presumeably each other, which should imply, "No Change Necessary".

60. Night time is for romance and "making love" - Mornings are for SEX! (We have to get to work,and yes, there IS time, if you would just cooperate)

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
45 And sometimes you just want to have the cigarette before smoking.

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
1. Express yourself. It makes us proud, even if someone thinks you're wrong.

Express yourself beyond grunts and gestures, even if you’re watching the game and just want me to get you a beer.

2. You look hot in running shoes and shorts. And that top thingy with the stripes.

You look hotter when you’re taking your credit card out of your wallet at Nieman Marcus

3. Bare, tan shoulders are underrated.

Bare beer gut is not

4. If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you're not in the car.

If you think I’m spending a lot now, you should see me while you’re at home watching the game.

5. If you're truly interested in us, don't play hard to get.

If you’re truly interested in us, try staying awake after sex.

6. Shopping is a chore, not an activity.

Peeing in the snow when there’s no bathroom readily available is a necessary bodily function, not a competitive demonstration of distance or penmanship.

7. When I screw up, go ahead and tell me--once.

When I screw up, it was probably your fault.

8. No question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I'm inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.

That question need never be asked when I’m dead asleep. I love you less with every poke to the backside.

10. Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.

If natural is sexier, explain the comb over

13. You can have sex with us any time you want. Seriously.
16. Masturbation is merely practice for the big game. Encourage it.

You can have sex with you any time you want. Seriously.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
62. Reading the original list, but more so reading the responses in this thread from the AW ladies, makes me realize how lucky I am to have Mrs. Fizzy.