Agents this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
I should be hearing from several agents this coming week who promised to finish my manuscript over the holidays, including the agent at Levine-Greenberg who initially read it, loved it but wanted changes. The beginning of a new year and hopefully the beginning of a new part of my life. I think it just might happen and I would appreciate some good karma from the lovely people I've grown to know at this forum.

Also, I wish everyone a very happy and successful 2008!

honeycomb

Caroline
Registered
Reaction score
Sending you heaps of good Karma (and if there is a little left over, fling some back my way can you?)

I'm with mum23; extra heapings. Please let us know as soon as you hear.

MissLadyRae

I vaahnt to suck your blaahd
Registered
Reaction score
Lots of positive thoughts your way!

Wishing you the best. :)

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
I will let everyone know and thank you. Some of you might remember that an agent at Zachary, Shuster and Harmsworth emailed me in the middle of the ms. two weeks ago raving about it. In the end she didn't like where it went, but I just feel like that is a very good omen! She's a lovely agent and last Friday she wrote to wish me nice holidays and that she'd love to read anything else I write.

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm just about to try submitting my new MS soon too. Good luck to you!

I have a feeling a lot of agents are still at home. I thought I would hear this week, but nothing so far. And good luck also, SDBmania. Let us know as soon as you hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.