PDA

View Full Version : Is honesty the best policy?

arainsb123
12-26-2007, 06:15 PM
(Obsolete link removed)

rejectME
12-28-2007, 08:21 AM
One thing's for sure - you can certainly write and whereas I'm not an expert on when to stop dealing with the rejection mill and just move on, I think that you have at least put your work out there for others to read and hopefully you will find the results you're looking for.
I like your blog a lot because in my book, honesty is the best policy and although I don't know you, you certainly seem to open up and allow others inside. That is a difficult thing for writers to do and you have found this blog as an outlet. I am also pleased that you have come to grips with the reality of your diagnosis and feel better.
If I were to be constructive on your blog, I would only say that I would rather read fewer blogs in entirity than have to click to read more. I often find that when I read a post that I like, I go to the archives to read more. Thats' one idea. Some people might also have an opinion on your choice of background, but I think it works well for the theme of the blog. In all, a good read that I look forward to coming back to. Best, Jerry

Marilyn Braun
01-08-2008, 10:40 PM
I think the blog background works well for the tone of your posts - it's intense and unique. And it's refreshing to see an introspective blog that doesn't use a black background.

The one thing I'd change is having to login before being allowed to comment. But that's just my personal preference!