So it's Friday night and I'm on AW

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
I'm in my pjs, toodling around on AW. And it's 8:30 pm (CST) on a Friday night. My excuse is: Hubby's working and I'm at home with the two little ones. (Although I'm a homebody anyway.) Kind of less-than-thrilling, eh?

What's your excuse?

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Everybody's too busy with last minute shopping to go to the bar with me. :cry:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
For a minute there, I thought you were davids taking yet another whack at Silly Friday.

I have the best job in the world, cruising through this forum from time to time to see what folks are up to. Sometimes, I'm wearing next to nothing on my excursions, but no one is the wiser. :)

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a teenager, it's a Friday night, and I'm on AW.

I kind of beat you all.

And, er, I have no excuse.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I did my shopping early. I got the kids a card and stuffed $5.00 inside.

Good. Come do shots with me. I'm boooored.

I went for lumps of coal, myself, but I don't have kids. But I have a bunch of stockings-full if the need arises. :)

...I lie, I'm doing my shopping tomorrow.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I’m still recovering from yesterday and I did running around all day. Besides, Fridays are my lazy nights to recuperate from the week.

And I'm here to attend the AW party.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Good. Come do shots with me. I'm boooored.

I went for lumps of coal, myself, but I don't have kids. But I have a bunch of stockings-full if the need arises. :)

...I lie, I'm doing my shopping tomorrow.
LOL! I just came back an hour ago from a fabulous dinner and cocktails. I'm going to have four days of relaxing, good food, and entertainment. Whhoooootttt...

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
Yikes! When I was a kid the world was just a block away. Real people too!

Psh...you are just jealous that I will be a bestselling author with a house in the Bahamas and a hot celebrity boyfriend that digs writers, all before my twentieth birthday. :tongue

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Psh...you are just jealous that I will be a bestselling author with a house in the Bahamas and a hot celebrity boyfriend that digs writers, all before my twentieth birthday. :tongue
:roll: Yeah, like I'm going to quit my job at McDonalds tomorrow to become a famous writer.

Last edited:

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
I just finished a delicious chinese feast of dinner, with my favorite beverage and Jumped on here to see what was going on before the MSG rush kicked in. I have been pondering what might very well be a question worthy of the famous "meaning of Life" question that gets posed every now and then... I would bet that most of us eat out at least once and probably several times per week, why is then that we almost always refer to Chinese food as "take out" yet don't usually apply that term to something as generic as McDonald's which can also be taken out, but is usually refered to as "grabbing something at the drivethru" or "something quick" but not "take out" Oh shit!!! the MSG is starting to boil......