Office Party Obsessed

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
For the ones who stalk the OP. The ones who barely have any posts because they don't count here. They don't care though, they rather hang out here then have more posts!

:) Rep points for people who post! (in case your rep point obsessive too ;))

cletus

I'm a king bee
Registered
Reaction score
Morning?
It's the afternoon over here. Only half a day of work today and off now until the 2nd of January. I'm off to the library and then the pub in a minute.:partyguy:

Palmdale? I used to live there! Graduated from PHS - Go Falcons and all that!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love office party, and I admit it, I spend more time here than on the serious writing boards--although I do visit them, too. I find the company in here the best!

Maryn, likening OP to the best co-workers she ever had (smart, funny people)

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If y'all want rep points and a higher post count, go critique some fiction, non-fiction, or poetry in the critting forums. Go welcome a newbie. Go contribute to one the many writing-oriented forums here. This place is about way more than numbers under your user name and rep boosters. Here's an interesting concept--EARN your rep points...

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
If y'all want rep points and a higher post count, go critique some fiction, non-fiction, or poetry in the critting forums. Go welcome a newbie. Go contribute to one the many writing-oriented forums here. This place is about way more than numbers under your user name and rep boosters. Here's an interesting concept--EARN your rep points...
Trust me... I've earned mine. :e2brows:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fizzy makes a very good point. It's pretty much effortless to welcome new arrivals, or to ask questions which might pertain to all writers, or to post a grammar question, or inquire about some aspect of the genre in which you write, or to seek information on how the publishing business works. These things rack up post counts and get you kernels of good will here at AW.

That said, I say do critiques at Share Your Work for any genre in which you read, even if it's not what you write. Every writer, from the well-seasoned to the teen who's just starting, can not only do a service for another writer, but can learn something (sometimes a lot) from critique on someone else's work.

Plus, those who critique get critiques, and better ones, than a new arrival who's paid no dues yet but hopes for extensive feedback on a story, chapter, or poem. There's truth in that one-hand-washes-the-other thing.

Maryn, whose hands are clean if you don't look closely