I'd rather be writing my OWN book...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Than writing stupid educational analysis stuff for my teaching course. And now I'm so tired and uninspired that I can barely string a coherent sentence together. How embarassing.
What are you stuck doing instead of writing what you really want to?

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
I'm stuck posting here on AW (not that it's a bad thing!) because I am not sure what to write for my manuscript, which is stuck at 63K. I swear, I feel like I'm having a harder time writing because I'm almost done with the ms.

DaddyCat

Registered
Reaction score
To pay the bills, I write grant proposals for non-profits. I enjoy writing most kinds, but there's a certain type known as the 'case statement' that involve statistics, demographics and other weapons of mind destruction. Once I wrap up a few other things, that's all I'll have left to work on over the holiday week.

Harper K

here's to the girl on the go
Registered
Reaction score
Website
weirdquietgirl.wordpress.com
Writing blueprints for language proficiency tests.

Particularly on say, the last Friday before Christmas, when everybody else at the office has already mentally and/or physically checked out.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here typing at crazy-ass NaNoWriMo-style speeds to get this thing done before I leave this evening. And wishing I was able to devote this much time and energy to my novel today.

Status
Not open for further replies.