Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
This is old, but still funny.

A Blonde's Year in Review
January

Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February
Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels ~ Helllloooo!!! ... Bottles won't fit in printer!!!

March
Got really excited ... Finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months ... Box said "2-4 years!"

April
Trapped on escalator for hours ... power went out!!!

May
Tried to make Kool-Aid ... Wrong instructions ... 8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June
Tried to go water skiing ... couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July
Lost breast stroke swimming competition ... learned later, the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August
Got locked out of my car in rain storm ... car swamped because soft-top was open.

September &nb sp;
The capital of
Californiais "C" ... isn't it???

October
Hate M & M's ... they are so hard to peel.

November
Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days ... instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!

December
Couldn't call 911 .... "duh" ... there's no "eleven" button on the stupid phone!!!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I don't get it.

That's because you're still stuck in front of the frozen orange juice at the supermarket. Here's a hint, turkeydork: When it says CONCENTRATE it doesn't mean stand and stare at it all day. Please go home!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
That's because you're still stuck in front of the frozen orange juice at the supermarket. Here's a hint, turkeydork: When it says CONCENTRATE it doesn't mean stand and stare at it all day. Please go home!
:roll: Thanks for clearing that up for me, Mr. Sebby C.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A blonde set out to go ice fishing. Just as she started to cut a hole in the ice, a disembodied male voice announced. "There are no fish under the ice."

She moved to a different spot and began cutting. Louder this time, the voice boomed, "There are no fish under the ice."

Flustered, she chose a third location to cut, but as soon as she started cutting, the voice declared, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"

She looked up and said, "Is that you, God?"

"No," the voice answered. "It is the ice rink manager."

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
WASHINGTON (AP) -- White House administrators were befuddled by the loss of blonde White House Press Secretary Dara Perino today for better than seven hours. In the process of missing a key press briefing as well as a strategy session on how to deliver the message about the upcoming budget signing, Perino was mum about her whereabouts.

However, a senior administration spokesperson who wished to remain anonymous said Perino was found in the White House cafeteria, sitting at a table staring at a carton of orange juice that had the word "concentrate" on the side.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
The blonde went into a convenience store and asked for help: "I've locked my keys in the car!"

Eager to help, the clerk took his tools and came out with the blonde. "Which one is your car?"

"The one that's still running..." She pointed to the red convertible with the top down.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I let a blonde use my shower once. She ran the shower for over and hour and used up all the shampoo. I asked her why, and she said "I was just following the instructions on the shampoo bottle. It said lather, rinse, repeat."

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
A blonde was fired from her quality control job at the M&Ms factory. When asked why she was throwing out nearly three-quarters of every batch, she explained "Because some had 3s, some had Es and some had Ws."