PDA

View Full Version : LOST returns Jan. 31

katiemac
12-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Due to the writer's strike, they have 8 episodes of LOST that ABC is premiering on Thursday, Jan. 31 at 9:00. It will run in place of Grey's Anatomy until the episodes run out or the strike ends.

As glad as I am to hear it's back, I'm a bit peeved for a couple reasons: I'm not too interested in having another mid-season break. More importantly, though, I actually scheduled a class on Thursday nights, and this is the only show I prefer to watch in real time!

Toothpaste
12-16-2007, 12:03 AM
YAY! It's back!! LOST how I missed thee!

I am so conflicted with this writer's strike thing. I am in full support of them. But . . .

I miss my tv shows.

Ah well, at least we are getting 8 episodes, better than nothing!

PattiTheWicked
12-16-2007, 01:00 AM
I've missed seeing this before I go to bed on Wednesdays:

http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertainment/E_JoshHolloway_325.jpg

kristie911
12-16-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm conflicted.

I love LOST and have missed it but I hate the way ABC is running it. Is it that hard to run it like a regular show? I'm terribly afraid they're toying with watchers to the point people are going to quit watching...I'm on the fence actually. I loved the show but it's been off so long (no re-runs, no teasers, no nothing) that I've kind of lost interest. (no pun intended)

Toothpaste
12-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Actually I approve of what they are doing. Or at least their plan before the strike. They are doing a shorter season 16 episodes. And instead of airing those for one full season which would have meant a lot of reruns or different shows and stuff to fill all the time slots, they decided to show all 16 in a row. This meant they would start in the new year.

However now with the strike they only have 8 episodes made so unfortunately things have gone somewhat awry.

Patti - thank you thank you thank you thank you for that glorious picture! I miss my Sawyer!

KTC
12-16-2007, 08:14 AM
We missed the whole Lost thing. Then, over the summer we watched season one and two on DVD. Season three is under the tree...so we should be finished in time for the new season to begin. I can't wait until Christmas...my dog, Franny, actually bought it, wrapped it and put it under the tree for the whole family. She's such a clever golden retriever...you have no idea. And an excellent gift giver to boot.