How do you want to be remembered after you die?

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I want to be remembered like a world creator, an unusal and imaginative writer who sometimes was a little bit excentric...

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
As the worlds longest living person....ever. :D....(jk)

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I just want to hear my Heavenly Father say, "Well done, good and faithful servant". The rest of what I leave behind will be forgotten soon enough.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Laughter.
I don't want moping at my funeral, I want laughter.
My hope is that there will be cake, tea, and long tables of everyone starting a: do you remember the time she...story
And then, major laughter, smacking the tables, swiping tears of mirth, gasping for air.
Nothing better than to forever bring a smile or small chuckle when someone thinks of you...

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
How do I want to be remembered? As a great wife and friend, an even better mom, and as one who showed others my faith by mere presence and actions. I want to be one of those people others look at and say, "There's something different about her, something within her." I'd like to be an example.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Remember me with smiles on your faces and laughter in your eyes. Remember me with spite in your hearts and anger in your thoughts. Remember me with malice on your lips and shaking in your hips. Remember me with music in the air and wind in your hair. Remember me...

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Remember me with smiles on your faces and laughter in your eyes. Remember me with spite in your hearts and anger in your thoughts. Remember me with malice on your lips and shaking in your hips. Remember me with music in the air and wind in your hair. Remember me... AS SEBBY
;)

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
This thread reminds me, we need a better system for knowing when each other dies. I was so worried when Ray found that spider in his house. Can we start an "I'm not dead" thread where we all agree to log in every fifteen minutes and confirm that we're not dead?

Reaction score
I'd like to be remembered as a great writer, a loyal friend, a loving wife and as a woman who gave fantast- no, I can't. I just can't.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
As the chocolate pants you just ate and pooped out.

Recycled RayRay. Kinda gauche if you really think about it. Although, you could always be the Hershey squirt in my...oh, never mind.

Reaction score
This thread reminds me, we need a better system for knowing when each other dies. I was so worried when Ray found that spider in his house. Can we start an "I'm not dead" thread where we all agree to log in every fifteen minutes and confirm that we're not dead?

I'm not dead.