New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

britlitfantw

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vlawinning.ca
I do! I also apply songs to their relationships/friendships, or specific scenes from the book(s), which can get tricky, because if one part of the lyrics doesn't fit, I refuse to let it represent them/the relationship/the scene. :)

mara_jade3

Broken Pixie
Registered
Reaction score
lol I know what you mean, but sometimes I just apply the song anyway. Like the "Better Than Me" one by Hinder. The dressing room mentioning doesn't apply because this is set in a world with pirates and kingdoms. lol But the rest is just so perfect that I figured, screw it. lol

Sergeant Onasi

Yay for the new website!!!! Now work on the sequel. Hee Hee. More Eliam!!! LOL :flag:*waves THE flag*

XOXO,
Eliam's Bestest #1 Fan

mara_jade3

Broken Pixie
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for the new website!!!! Now work on the sequel. Hee Hee. More Eliam!!! LOL :flag:*waves THE flag*

XOXO,
Eliam's Bestest #1 Fan

lol Oh dear. I just added a song for Eliam this morning. I don't know if you saw it. If you know of any others, though, I would appreciate it. lol You are the song queen/dictionary. lol I'm so glad you joined! Thanks for visiting the website!! I will work on the sequel right now. I'm just trying to turn off my inner editor and get the draft done. :p

Aramis

Custom User Title Not Found
Registered
Reaction score
I do the song thing, too. And I absolutely LOVE "Bring Me To Life." :D

Aramis

Custom User Title Not Found
Registered
Reaction score
*drools* What other bands were with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.