Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
If that's the online comic contest, a current and former co-worker have an entry in the finals. The businessmen who become pirates story.

My complaint is I can't get registered. Tried twice, sent a feedback email, still nothing. Arrrgh, as pirates say.

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
If that's the online comic contest, a current and former co-worker have an entry in the finals. The businessmen who become pirates story.

My complaint is I can't get registered. Tried twice, sent a feedback email, still nothing. Arrrgh, as pirates say.

Yeah, that one is interesting.

When I met the editors at comic con I called the entire thing, "american idol for comics."

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
There has been a lot of posts on The Beat and other comic blogs about Zuda and the contract has been checked line by line and the long and short of it is: Most struggling artists would do better on their own.

I was kind of just wondering what people thought of the content....

(Contracts will always be open to dispute. To me it looks like a standard work for hire type of contract.)

Last edited:

Little Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Who does your cover art John? It is very cool. Reminds me of the old 1950s posters I used to see all over the place in LA. Beautifully retro

Status
Not open for further replies.