Daddy, for Christmas I want . . .Glowing Kitties!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
This is a bit on the creepy side for me. If this proves to be true...I wonder what nest of bad things it will open up? :Shrug:

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
When will they be on lolcats?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
That is really something, Robin, I kinda like the regular kitties better. :) Thx much for sharing.

Straka

Bored Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danstraka.blogspot.com
haha no I guess they're not scared of cats and actually try to play and snuggle with them. Big deal I guess as they are claiming then fear is not solely based on experience but hardcoating.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Ben, put down that bottle! ;)
That's no bottle, it's the most recent novel by a best-selling writer! But with his latest book (now in paperback, you can get it in your favorite, ahem, designer colors), he finally may have become a dinosaur (doubtful, but I can hope).

Look for the barcode with a monkey on it, in your favorite designer color. Then look for a lighter.
(Fixed a typo in the quote, by the way. You're welcome.)
Thanks. I lose my abilty to spell when I think about reviewer molesters.

Okay, I wasn't going to do this, but I went back at "his" site and looked:

http://nextgencode.com/ Click on the puppy!

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Um, I'm not convinced. I prefer the cats the way they are, naturally born into this world excluding all 'technological twists'.

Second this.

Yanno, I remember the hype about how all this questionable research was to benefit mankind, cure diseases, make us immortal, etc. Now the truth comes out: The goal is to make a buck with glowing kitties. Shoot, it doesn't even benefit the cats, just makes them easier for coyotes to find and munch. Give me a can a luminescent paint, and I can do it a lot cheaper.

Uh, joke, kitties, that was a joke. Do not shred my WIP. Retract those claws, you misbegotten flea-ridden - aaaarrrrggggggghhhh!

Where's a lolcat when you need one?