• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta readers needed for fantasy novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

glutton

Banned
Reaction score
So, anybody interesting in critting my 86,000 heroic/Arthurian fantasy about a non-evil, female Mordred trying to win social acceptance accompanied by her cowardly Greek squire Ares and metrosexual best friend Lance(lot)? The plot starts out with her fighting to save the faerie folk of Britannia from extermination at the hands of an evil masochistic mage, only to find herself heading towards a destined confrontation with her mentally unstable father King Arthur. I think it's a fun story, full of action and a touch of humor. :)

emburmak

I am game if you are willing to assist me as well. I am in the process of finishing my first fantasy novel and feel I need a writing buddy/beta reader to have a second feel and improve my piece. Regards EN

glutton

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds fine, I'd be willing to take a look at your novel. Send me a PM telling me where to email my book, and I'll do the same for you?

emburmak

I finally found your email in junk and rescued it while warning my spam control(g) I have done the crit and emailed it you. I using this medium in case happened to me happens to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.