• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

SWF seeks Beta for deep reading and sadistic critiquing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metis

spreading the word
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.malcolmmatthews.ca
I'm a Solitary Writing Fellow who'd love to have someone with a jaundiced eye look over the first 100 pages or so of my manuscript. (And possibly the whole thing - about 60,000 words - if you like what you see.)
I am unagented, unpublished, and unabashed in my open desperation for a fresh persepective.
My story is called WINNING AURELIA. It's a literary fiction piece about a child chess prodigy who at the age of eleven is diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a type of autism. (The first two chapters have been critted in the SYW Literary forum.)
I am prepared to exchange proofreading/editorial services with the willing party.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.