Saturday word count contest.

notpc

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
OK, I'm trying to write on my day off and I expect that most of you guys are trying to do the same in the holliday season. Let's see who can write the most today. Report your word count for 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm 6pm, 8pm and 10 pm. Also report the quality E-exelent, G-good, F-fair, P-poor and S - sucks.

10 AM - 200 F

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
1,142 on a commissioned magazine article I've been procrastinating on forever.

Thanks for the kick in the pants.

notpc

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Winner of Saturdays Word Count Contest.

Thanks to the hundreds of writers that got of there butts and wrote on Saturday to make the contest such a stellar success. Even though I have the higher word count, 1200 words (including and, is, if, etc...), I think the award should go to Devil. So here’s your award, (below).

Thanks to all you guys for helping me get writing on Saturday. The next word count contest will be Sunday the 16th.

(Devil you'll have to copy the award from my signature file.)

Last edited:

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. What an honor!

I finished the piece at 1,405. I had just emailed it to the company publishing it in their consumer magazine, popped back over to AW and found your note. :D

If it wasn't for your contest, I'd probably still be procrastinating.

notpc

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Sunday 16, Word count Contest

Another word count contest starts tomorrow. Lets write instead of doing all the other things we have to do in the holiday season. Who can write the most on Sunday. Report your word count for 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm 6pm, 8pm, 10 pm, 12 am. Also report the quality E-excellent, G-good, F-fair, P-poor and S - sucks.

The award to be handed out Monday the 17th. Good Luck!

Last edited: