Who's with me?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Caramello's should be packed with caramel. Mine is not.

I'm furious. I want so much damn caramel oozing out of each tiny little square that it dribbles down my chin, sticks to my fingers and causes me to gag for water. Mine is not.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I had a caramel filled kitkat. The thing was poorly engineered that the caramel had burst out of the candy car and oozed all inside the wrapper. There was none left inside the bar, but it was yummy to scrape the wrapper with.

The end.

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
That reminds me of baby smooches. You know when you pull away and the drool line travels from their mouth to yours?

Are you suggesting we make chocolate squares filled with baby saliva?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I had a caramel filled kitkat. The thing was poorly engineered that the caramel had burst out of the candy car and oozed all inside the wrapper. There was none left inside the bar, but it was yummy to scrape the wrapper with.

The end.

Were you dreaming? Do they really make these? Oh yummy.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Jen, I had no idea. Give me caramel over chocolate any time.

Of course, the two together is divine, but I can't get enough. They have lollipops down here that are pure caramel. Yum.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Jen, I had no idea. Give me caramel over chocolate any time.

Of course, the two together is divine, but I can't get enough. They have lollipops down here that are pure caramel. Yum.

We used to have something called Sugar Daddies - which was basically caramel on a stick.

I personally used to looove Marathon bars - chocolate covered caramel about a foot long... oy, my teeth hurt just thinking about it.

Sending cyber-caramels to die for :D

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm. Now I'm thinking of a Milky Way...

mwaybar1.jpg

Speaking of, here's a tidbit o' trivia. Back when the Milky Way and 3 Musketeers were first made (at the same time) by Mars, their names were intended for the opposite bar. But an error was made. The candy with the light, airy center was put in the 3 Musketeers' wrapper... and the bar with 3 parts - chocolate, caramel, and nougat - was put in the Milky Way wrapper. The error made it too far to be corrected, so those are the candy bars we know (and love!) today. True story.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I know! Mini caramel filled cadbury's!!! They're fantastic! I got some on sale after Easter and devoured them. Im talkin GOBBLE GOBBBBBBBBLE!!!!!

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
*searches house high and low for sweet concoction of caramel and milk chocolate... finds nothing remotely close... calls it a night and, disappointed with a craving, heads for bed*

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
Nestle Caramel Treasures - Little chocolate treasure chests filled with soft, gooey, run all over your chin caramel. mmmmm

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is not right! No caramel in Carmello. Ridiculous. You write to them and they will send you infinite coupons to get more carmello, but it had better come with caramel, or they'll hear from me. And you know I have an in with every chocolate company around the world. I'm so irate! :)

Last edited:

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
Oozing caramel is the best, unless you've got a goatee going. Then you have to decide which outweighs the other: gooey caramel goodness or spending two hours picking goodness out of the hairs on your chinny-chin-chin.