Just been tagged - anyone else want..

Snowberry

Registered
Reaction score
... an honourable mention? The man responsible for this blogs at http://grahamandprince.blogspot.com/ (see post dated December 3) and now I have to find five blogs to link to, while writing down five little-known facts about myself. Hmmm. I'm not a huge fan of chain-letter type things, but if anyone out there with a personal-type blog wants a mention, I'd be happy to oblige.

(For info, my own blog is about my dog, completely amateur stuff - but for search engine rankings, I know every extra link counts!)

ritinrider

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm with nancy, I wouldn't mind a mention. My blog is about taking the necessary steps to qualify for scholarships. It's in my signature (I hope). My other one is more, generic, but I'm trying to build up readership to that one. Thanks.

Snowberry

Registered
Reaction score
OK, I'm done now - I've posted links on my blog (see signature) and comments on everyone's blogs - I've named everyone as best I could, and if you don't like the name I used to link, let me know, I can modify the post. Thanks all for volunteering! (And thanks for sharing your blogs with me - whole new worlds open up.)