PDA

View Full Version : Hot and Heavy Regression

Akuma
12-05-2007, 12:13 AM
The two Charmanders gazed intently into each other's emerald eyes.

"Char. . ." the first one cooed.

"Char, Charmander," the second one replied, nuzzling its partner.

The fires sitting on their tails brightened, whirling and growing with their excitement. They sat hidden by the foliage of the jungle. Something about the humid air surrounding them transformed the mood to something more provocative, something more dangerous.

The first Charmander traced a claw across the scales of his love, sending shivers of delight across her body. "Char. . ." she moaned.

Their tongues entwined, writhing with such fierceness that it seemed an urgency fueled their actions. But it wasn't urgency. It was passion.

"Squirtle!"

The two broke apart, alarmed by the intruder. The blue turtle-like creature that had stumbled upon them stared at them and the three creatures stood still as if suddenly arrested by pokeballs. Two opposing elements: fire and water, locked in an unforeseen situation.

"Squirtle, Squirtle?" the newcomer asked. Its tail of water suddenly throbbed with anticipation, a turgid torrent of tempting tortoise.

The three creatures closed in on each other, starting an unofficial pokebattle without rules or regulations, without yelling trainers or screaming audiences. It was a battle of lust and action, a battle which would last two wondrous nights and be imprinted in their memories forever.

I. . . I was doing okay for a while.

Don't. . . don't look at me!

paprikapink
12-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm not looking at you, but somehow, the phrase "turgid torrent of tempting tortoise" keeps running through my mind...

dolores haze
12-05-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm not looking at you, but I *am* laughing at you.
Pokemon erotica, huh? Well...why not?

Rolling Thunder
12-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Um...is it hot in here or is it just me?

maestrowork
12-05-2007, 12:55 AM
squirtle? that's disgusting.

NeuroFizz
12-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Little Fizzy is totally into Pokemon. Perhaps I should pay more attention to how his is playing with his cards...

wyntermoon
12-07-2007, 05:16 AM
That was so wrong.

Man in Black
12-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Blast!

Now that this thread is back up, the entire Mod Room's security could be compromised!

I've got to stop that blasted idiot Akuma before he ruins everything!

FWWWOOOOOSSSHHHH!!!

melaniehoo
12-07-2007, 05:29 AM
I learned a new word. Squirtle!

Rolling Thunder
12-07-2007, 05:31 AM
It's a dangerous word, Melanie. Be leery in your use of it.

melaniehoo
12-07-2007, 05:36 AM
squirtle?

SpookyWriter
12-07-2007, 05:40 AM
squirtle?Effect.

Akuma
12-07-2007, 05:41 AM
The Meowth raised one furry eyebrow, as if to say "I've never had a Grimer before".

"Grimer, Grime," the purple ooze replied. "Baby," it was saying, "once you go slime, you'll only want the Grime."

"Meeowth!" the cat-like creature said.

They leapt at each other almost violently, their bodies heaving in a collective state of gooey, slurping passion--

Oh, shi--

They've found me!

*breaks through a window*

melaniehoo
12-07-2007, 05:41 AM
So it brings in Spooky?

Man in Black
12-07-2007, 05:42 AM
Dammit, come back here, Akuma!

Rationality
12-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Oh, hi guys, sorry I was gone for so--