What can you tell me about heat vision (How snakes see)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLucario

Blood Elves FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having trouble describing this scene. The main character finds a cat and then she discovers her power. But then she realizes that her friend is in trouble. she closes her eyes and sees the whole forest arounfd her. The living things are in blue. But I can't describe it.

This is chapter two.

After seeing Lily and the man walking away in the distance, my surroundings transformed back to where I originally was. The cat was resting on my leg again, purring peacefully. I scratched her head and then she stood up and looked at me.

“Did you find anything important?” She asked. “Like you name?”

I think so,” I answered. “Is this name Lily Rosewood?”

Yes it is,” replied the cat delightedly, “That little girl you seen in that memory, she was you! You were so cute, but please don’t tell anyone. I’m not supposed to peek in someone’s memory without permission.

“Um, okay

All of a sudden, there was a loud, yet recognizable scream. I stood up and looked around the forest with alertness.

You don’t have to look around so much.” Said the cat, “Do you remember what this man in your memory said about you possessing great ability?”

“He said something about that, yes,” I said, trying to wonder what the cat was trying to say, “Why?”

“Do you want to know what that ability is?”

“Yes I do”

“Close your eyes, and remain calm”

I did what the cat told me. Staying calm seemed so easy. My environment appeared in black with a blue outline .

This is the part where she looks around with her heat vision. Then she fins her friend.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to AW. I think this would probably get more responses in the research forum. Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.