PDA

View Full Version : Auction #95 - Red Sox - Just in Time for Christmas!

Ol' Fashioned Girl
12-01-2007, 05:20 PM
http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00295/Images/Emily_Gallery/redsoxlogo1024.jpg

Yeah! We're back! And we've got some wonderful stuff lined up for your auction shopping pleasure! First item up is being donated by a member of the Mod Squad: jst5150!

Jason's got an XL Men's Boston Red Sox Championship shirt (long sleeves, dark blue, authentic... still with MLB authentic merchandise tag on) unworn, unwashed! Perfect for the Sox fan on your Christmas list.

Opening bid: $5

Jason even thinks he can get it in the mail so it arrives before Christmas (at least within the contiguous United States)! Woohoo!

Auction starts now and ends Thursday, December 5th, 3PM, CDT!

Bidder Uuuuuuup! And be sure to watch for other auctions coming throughout the day!

Maryn
12-01-2007, 06:29 PM
I'll bid $6. I just happen to sleep with a guy who'd love this.

Maryn, who never got over Yaz

Ol' Fashioned Girl
12-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I've got $6! Who'll give me... oh... $10? :) (Yeah, I'm greedy as ever.)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
12-06-2007, 04:57 AM
Ms. Maryn! You've got yourself a Red Sox t-shirt! Make your payment and send a copy of the receipt to me with your address and we'll get get Mr. Jason to mail that baby out ASAP!

Maryn
12-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Woo-hoo, I won something terrific! Thanks, Jason, for providing it, and thanks OFG, for hosting the auction. (And thanks, Jacoby Ellsbury!)

I intend to pay by mail (I'm so 20th Century) and I'm sure Mac will let Jason know when she's received the check, so I can provide my mailing address.

Maryn, who's having the best day of her week today