Publishing NaNos

AnnieColleen

Invisible Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Any of the experts want to pop over and put in some advise on this thread (re whether people are planning to publish their novels)? I would but I don't think I know enough yet to give useful advice.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Well, I wouldnt' have written it if I hadn't been thinking of publishing it. Of course, I still need insane amounts of editing, but there's time.

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
My NaNo is supposed to be the sequel to my WIP. I need at least two months to finish that one, so it will be Feb. 2008 before I look at my NaNo again. And if I can't find a publisher for the WIP, it'll be hard to get one for the NaNo.
But I don't worry about that too much right now.

MarkButler

Part Time Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.markbsplace.net
I'm not really at the point where I am happy enough with my writing to submit to a publisher yet and Nano is mostly for fun anyway so my plan is after a bunch of editing, I will narrate it and make it available as a free audio-book via podiobooks.com

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
My NaNo is supposed to be the sequel to my WIP. I need at least two months to finish that one, so it will be Feb. 2008 before I look at my NaNo again. And if I can't find a publisher for the WIP, it'll be hard to get one for the NaNo.
But I don't worry about that too much right now.

Hey... what a coinky dink.... my NaNo is a sequel to my WIP also..

Good Luck