3-word post has ended. Let a 10-word post begin.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
NEW 10-word post

The Peggy and Viggo story has come to an end. How about a new story that has 10 words per poster?

Last edited:

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It was not a dark night, or a stormy one. Either would have been an advantage for Nick, but unfortunately the full moon floodlit every corner of the parking lot

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was not a dark night, or a stormy one. Either would have been an advantage for Nick, but unfortunately the full moon floodlit every corner of the parking lot. The unsuspecting victim dropped her keys under her car. She

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
It was not a dark night, or a stormy one. Either would have been an advantage for Nick, but unfortunately the full moon floodlit every corner of the parking lot. The unsuspecting victim dropped her keys under her car. She let loose an unladylike string of curses and kneeled, reaching

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It was not a dark night, or a stormy one. Either would have been an advantage for Nick, but unfortunately the full moon floodlit every corner of the parking lot. The unsuspecting victim dropped her keys under her car. She let loose an unladylike string of curses and kneeled, reaching blindly into the shadows but finding only the hot exhaust.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was not a dark night, or a stormy one. Either would have been an advantage for Nick, but unfortunately the full moon floodlit every corner of the parking lot. The unsuspecting victim dropped her keys under her car. She let loose an unladylike string of curses and kneeled, reaching blindly into the shadows but finding only the hot exhaust.

"Are these yours by any chance?"

She turned to find

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

She turned to find herself alone; the lot was silent but for the gentle

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

She turned to find herself alone; the lot was silent but for the gentle tingling of keys. "Oh my God!" cried Nicole. "What is

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

She turned to find herself alone; the lot was silent but for the gentle tingling of keys. "Oh my God!" cried Nicole. "What is this Brian, another one of your sick jokes? I'm not

Jonathon Michaels

The Elvis of Webmasters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.raggededgepublishing.com

She turned to find herself alone; the lot was silent but for the gentle tingling of keys. "Oh my God!" cried Nicole. "What is this Brian, another one of your sick jokes? I'm not in the mood!"

Nick watched her intently, ready to make

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

She turned to find herself alone; the lot was silent but for the gentle tingling of keys. "Oh my God!" cried Nicole. "What is this Brian, another one of your sick jokes? I'm not in the mood!"

Nick watched her intently, ready to make his move. He pulled the vial of ether out of

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Nick watched her intently, ready to make his move. He pulled the vial of ether out of his pocket, wondering how hard she'd struggle. Such a game

TwoKeys

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twokeysclub.com

Nick watched her intently, ready to make his move. He pulled the vial of ether out of his pocket, wondering how hard she'd struggle. Such a game hardly seemed worthy of the energy he'd need to win.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Nick watched her intently, ready to make his move. He pulled the vial of ether out of his pocket, wondering how hard she'd struggle. Such a game hardly seemed worthy of the energy he'd need to win.

But this is what happened everytime he stopped drinking.

"I...

Jonathon Michaels

The Elvis of Webmasters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.raggededgepublishing.com

"I...I don't know what you're up to Brian, but it

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"I...I don't know what you're up to Brian, but it's really freaking me out." Silence. "Brian? ANSWER ME!"

That's when

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

"I...I don't know what you're up to Brian, but it's really freaking me out." Silence. "Brian? ANSWER ME!"

That's when Nick tripped and spilled the ether, falling facedown into it.

TwoKeys

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twokeysclub.com

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran out of the parking lot flipping open her cell phone.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran out of the parking lot flipping open her cell phone. She never saw the eighteen-wheeler until it was too late.

Ralyks

Untold stories inside
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.editorskylar.com
10 word post

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran out of the parking lot flipping open her cell phone. She never saw the eighteen-wheeler until it was too late. Fortunately, however, the driver saw her in the dim light

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran out of the parking lot flipping open her cell phone. She never saw the eighteen-wheeler until it was too late. Fortunately, however, the driver saw her in the dim light and slammed on the brakes. Nicole dropped her phone, screamed.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Seeing the opportunity that literally laid before her, Nicole ran out of the parking lot flipping open her cell phone. She never saw the eighteen-wheeler until it was too late. Fortunately, however, the driver saw her in the dim light and slammed on the brakes. Nicole dropped her phone, screamed as the trailer locked up, eight giant tyres skittering sideways