• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Writing Partner Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mara_jade3

Broken Pixie
Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I have an idea, which I feel is a very original take on an old legend. I was going to write this with my best friend, but she's kinda too busy with things and is writing her own stuff now. I need someone who write YA.

Now, this has to do with the Arthurian Legends. I will explain more if someone is interested. I haven't decided how reality-based it should be, or if we should just go for all out fantasy, so that will be worked out when someone contacts me! :)

Hope to hear from someone. If you want to know my writing credentials... *ahem* I was one of ten high school students chosen back in 2000 for a writing fellowship from Universal Studios Hollywood. The story I worked on in their program was one of three chosen to be acted on stage for one day in Los Angeles. I am also an English and creative writing major. Good enough? ;)

Private message me, or email me if you're interested!

~Jen :e2fairy:

Status
Not open for further replies.