Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner3

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.Arnpriors.me.uk
Dear Silver King.
Please don't be ageist. It is denigrating to old threads.If there is a time limit responding to old threads, then I'd appreciate your advice as to what the time limit is.
You find my post to be in extremely poor taste, but at least it evoked some emotion.
As for spiralling through a time warp, (nice descriptive phrase) I found it helpful to take more water with the whiskey

Luv

Maggie

Reaction score
I'd just like to post here before this thread is locked and spanner3 is banninated.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Silver King.
Please don't be ageist. It is denigrating to old threads.If there is a time limit responding to old threads, then I'd appreciate your advice as to what the time limit is.
You find my post to be in extremely poor taste, but at least it evoked some emotion.
As for spiralling through a time warp, (nice descriptive phrase) I found it helpful to take more water with the whiskey

Luv

Maggie

cheeses steak rice.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Does all of this get eaten, together. Ok, I'm game.

Got milk.

:ROFL:

Beer works better with this particular combo. *blurp* or a nice slushie.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Maggie, we don't start threads here aimed at one individual, in this case, me. That's what Private Messages are for. If you're not aware of them, you will be soon when you receive one from me.

Locking this one. Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.