PDA

View Full Version : I THINK i JUST SAW MY FIRST AMISH PERSON REVISITED

spanner3
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Dear Silver King.
Please don't be ageist. It is denigrating to old threads.If there is a time limit responding to old threads, then I'd appreciate your advice as to what the time limit is.
You find my post to be in extremely poor taste, but at least it evoked some emotion.
As for spiralling through a time warp, (nice descriptive phrase) I found it helpful to take more water with the whiskey

Luv

Maggie

scarletpeaches
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
I'd just like to post here before this thread is locked and spanner3 is banninated.

Jean Marie
11-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah, me too.

I haven't seen a bannination in a long time.

I wonder if Mac will let SK hit the eject button...hmm...and, how high will she fly?

Jean Marie
11-25-2007, 10:13 PM
The letter evoked nasty emotion, not the nice kind. Not needed around these parts. We're a friendly community/family.

nerds
11-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Dear Silver King.
Please don't be ageist. It is denigrating to old threads.If there is a time limit responding to old threads, then I'd appreciate your advice as to what the time limit is.
You find my post to be in extremely poor taste, but at least it evoked some emotion.
As for spiralling through a time warp, (nice descriptive phrase) I found it helpful to take more water with the whiskey

Luv

Maggie

cheeses steak rice.

JLCwrites
11-25-2007, 10:14 PM
:popcorn:

Jean Marie
11-25-2007, 10:17 PM
cheeses steak rice.

:popcorn:
Does all of this get eaten, together. Ok, I'm game.

Got milk.

nerds
11-25-2007, 10:19 PM

Got milk.

:ROFL:

Beer works better with this particular combo. *blurp* or a nice slushie.

Devil Ledbetter
11-25-2007, 10:20 PM

Got milk.I'll bring they hey-suess-crease-toe.

scarletpeaches
11-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Is this some game of which I am unaware?

Is there cake?

Silver King
11-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Maggie, we don't start threads here aimed at one individual, in this case, me. That's what Private Messages are for. If you're not aware of them, you will be soon when you receive one from me.

Locking this one. Why am I not surprised?