Yes regardless of my totally sexist view of life-it is---SILLY FRIDAY!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the king of sexism-I wonder what that really means-anyway here is a little message to all of you out there-if you are feeling sad and lonely-if you are feeling in need for a little scratch and a tickle-if you are in need of just hanging with a loonatic-(that would be moi of course-and a few of me friendicators around here-oops almost said a sexist word there) if you are not feeling silly have nothing silly to say or cannot think remotely in sillificatious splendour do not fear-just come on in and have a laugh and a tickle and well even though my dear friend Mary might be having eye ball thingy problems-here it is------

COME ONE COME ALL YOU SILLY AND YOU NOT-YOU POOR AND YOU RICH-YOU SEXIST PIGS AND PIGLETS-YOU LADIES WHO DESIRE TO TORMENT ME WITH PROMISES OF PICS OF YOUR BEHINDS-THAT WOULD BE BUMS-FOR ANYONE WHO JUST WISHES TO-WELL-BE WITH US NEWBIE-SEXIST-NON SEXIST-POLITICALLY CORRECT OR DEFORMIFIED-WHOMEVER HAS THE NEED THE DESIRE THE STRONG WISH TO BE TOTALLY MAD HATTERIFIED--------WHAT DAY IS IT KIDDOS?

IT IS SILLY NON SEXIST FRIDDAY!!!!

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
the week at AW

Beautiful men
Sensational women
Flirting discussed
Thanks given

Dancing eggplants
Orlando's Bloom
Ladygardens
A horticultural boom

Birthdays abounded
Hangovers, also
Troubles were shared
Responses thoughtful

Username etiquette
Contests entered
Men cried at movies
As we head into winter.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
STOPSTOP.jpg

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
A contestant on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" had reached the final plateau. If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $32,000 milestone money.

As she suspected it would be, the million-dollar question was no pushover: Which of the following species of birds does not build its own nest, but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds?

Is it: A) the condor; B) the buzzard; C) the cuckoo; or D) the vulture?

The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer. And she was doubly on the spot because she had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Audience Poll Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-a-Friend Lifeline, and the woman had hoped against hope that she would not have to use it because the only friend that she knew would be home happened to be a blond. But the contestant had no alternative.

She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blond responded unhesitatingly: "That's easy. The answer is C: The cuckoo."

The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast. She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving Regis any answer except the one that her friend had given her. And considering that her friend was a blond, it would seem to be the logical thing to do. On the other hand, the blond had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could not help but be persuaded. "I need an answer," said Regis.

"C: The cuckoo."

"Is that your final answer?" asked Regis.

"Yes, that is my final answer."

Two seconds later, Regis said, "I regret to inform you that the answer is ... absolutely correct. You are now a millionaire!"

A few days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends, including the blond who had helped her win the million dollars. "Jimmy, I just do not know how to thank you," said the contestant. "Because of your knowing the answer to that final question, I am now a millionaire. And do you want to
know something? It was the assuredness with which you answered the question that convinced me to go with your choice. By the way, how did you happen to know the right answer?"

"Oh, come on!" said the blond. "Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks."

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Silly Friday! Yahoo.

Oh Dave. I ate like a pig yesterday. I'm sure you're gonna have some stern words for me. But I assure you I will repent today. I did take a long walk yesterday after the turkey dinner. And I'll take another longer walk today. And drink lots of water.

I can't think of anything silly except to manipulate the language. I've had indicongestion.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I :heart: SEXIST LOBSTERS

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
tangle.jpg

'APPY Silly Friday All -- get tickled! :D

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
The Board of Health has proposed that warning signs be placed on all alcohol bottles to tip off drinkers about the possible peril of drinking a pint or two of any alcoholic beverage.

1. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up with a breath that could knock a buzzard off a wreaking dead animal that is one hundred yards away.

2. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

3. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to assault you

4. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

5. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the boss what you really think of him.

6. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burn on the forehead.

7. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Psycho Bob.

8. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of waking up with someone you can’t identify but wish you had a gun.

Please drink responsibly.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
La Nerda-brilliant poem from a sexist piglet-well one out of two aint bad right? The poem is brilliant alright already????

BM-welcome to Blurdy Friday

Ily-MORE PLEASE-MUCH MORE-THAT BUM AND THE NYLONS? OOOOHHHHH I DO LOVE A BIT OF SEXISM OF A FRIDAY MORN!!!!

Ana-have I told you recently dat you is one purdy smilificatiously cutefied lady?

Mary-I knew the answer as well-shit you cannot have a damned nest when ya lives in a wooded clock thingy-cheese wheyezackers some people is silly!

Now Kathy I told you not to worry-one day is not a pig deal-er-um-well when one takes in about 30 grand worth of calories-er-um-JUST KIDDIN-go sexercise-er-eggcerpatisize your calories-search out a fun way to do it-if you cannot fine one send me photos-ahem ahem and I bet you look grape in a Santa suite-hey what kiddo?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
The Board of Health has proposed that warning signs be placed on all alcohol bottles to tip off drinkers about the possible peril of drinking a pint or two of any alcoholic beverage.

1. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up with a breath that could knock a buzzard off a wreaking dead animal that is one hundred yards away.

2. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

3. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to assault you

4. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

5. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the boss what you really think of him.

6. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burn on the forehead.

7. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Psycho Bob.

8. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of waking up with someone you can’t identify but wish you had a gun.

Please drink responsibly.

There's me TOT being silly again-Oh I do love it when TOT is silly-well I love it when I think of TOT-well I love it when I think of-------last bit censcorificated a cause it was saxephonist! HIC!!!!

TrainofThought

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
There's me TOT being silly again-Oh I do love it when TOT is silly-well I love it when I think of TOT-well I love it when I think of-------last bit censcorificated a cause it was saxephonist! HIC!!!!
Oh, I love Silly Friday’s and davids silliness-well I love it when I think of davids ;)-well I love it when I think of davids and me… HIC! *Censored for the young*

i'll toast to that--

toast.gif
Drinks are on me buddy, davids. :D

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now Kathy I told you not to worry-one day is not a pig deal-er-um-well when one takes in about 30 grand worth of calories-er-um-JUST KIDDIN-go sexercise-er-eggcerpatisize your calories-search out a fun way to do it-if you cannot fine one send me photos-ahem ahem and I bet you look grape in a Santa suite-hey what kiddo?

I know what you told me, but I worry anyways. When a person drops 17 pounds and gets used to that new weight, one wants to keep it. Ya know?

Don't worry, I'll find a way to work it off. ;)

I don't have a Santa suit, just the hat.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I know what you told me, but I worry anyways. When a person drops 17 pounds and gets used to that new weight, one wants to keep it. Ya know?

Don't worry, I'll find a way to work it off. ;)

I don't have a Santa suit, just the hat.

Don't worry send the picture anyway-hubba hubba-that is old English for----!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I love Silly Friday’s and davids silliness-well I love it when I think of davids ;)-well I love it when I think of davids and me… HIC! *Censored for the young*

Drinks are on me buddy, davids. :D

TOT just made me liver perk up-well it beats the hell out of--------censored for the young and the uninterested-------HIC! Where are they on you TOT-this could be frenzeyefication of the first order don't cha know? You just trying to tormentus frustrati-pius the third me? Huh huh?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Careful, guys. It's not silly enough in here. The bun disapproves of the lack of teh silly.
0001z5qw

That looks just like on of Burty's illigitimate orfspringys-those that know Burtram know of what I speakicate-thanks Ben it will go straight into his photo trophy album!

TrainofThought

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
TOT just made me liver perk up-well it beats the hell out of--------censored for the young and the uninterested-------HIC! Where are they on you TOT-this could be frenzeyefication of the first order don't cha know? You just trying to tormentus frustrati-pius the third me? Huh huh?
I'll send you a Thanksgiving pic when I get home. ;)

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
When a person drops 17 pounds and gets used to that new weight, one wants to keep it. Ya know?

I'll find a way to work it off.

aha.

5060062.gif