PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Help with Area Codes!

frank245
11-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Hi,
I need to find the city/state name and some more information of existing phone numbers which I have as a database of phone numbers in excel spreadsheet. Can someone help me finding out the city and state? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

poetinahat
11-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Just wondering -- did you sign up with this forum just to ask that question? Why?

Danger Jane
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Google the phone numbers?

JoeEkaitis
11-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Phones is my job.

http://www.nanpa.com/

Unique
11-23-2007, 05:17 PM
If all the AW members would be rolled into one giant brain, we could rule the world.

Outstanding.

jenngreenleaf
11-23-2007, 06:05 PM
I wonder what that would look like . . .

frank245
11-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Hi poetinahat and all,
Yes! It is my post. I need it very urgent and i did not have too much time to get familiar with you all so i drooped direct my first question, anyway i am sorry for that.

frank245

emily_smith
11-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi frank245,
Don’t worry. It is really simple to find the state name of existing numbers. I would refer to you a site called XXXXXXXXX where you just have to put the phone number in the given text box and it returns the state and city names within seconds. Please let me know weather it is useful to you or not and feel free to ask about any other query you have.
Good luck!

Danger Jane
11-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I wonder what that would look like . . .

You're looking at her, my friend.

well, her POST anyway.

arodriguez
11-24-2007, 12:32 PM
i'd give you my ex's phone number to help get you started, but i forgot it.
by the way, take me off your list.

Unique
11-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Uh, huh!

Notice that both Frank and Emily have zero posts to their names ... and that they just happened to join for the sake of this thread. :rolleyes:

ETA:
Thank goodness for that little triangular exclamation point button at the bottom of their posts.

yes, we are writers. but we know lots of things.
they're lurkers.......

blacbird
11-24-2007, 12:36 PM
i did not have too much time to get familiar with you all so i drooped direct my first question,

Never droop direct your first question. Anywhere.

caw

Devil Ledbetter
11-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi,
I need to find the city/state name and some more information of existing phone numbers which I have as a database of phone numbers in excel spreadsheet. Can someone help me finding out the city and state? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Hi frank245,
Don’t worry. It is really simple to find the state name of existing numbers. I would refer to you a site called XXXXXXXXXXXXX where you just have to put the phone number in the given text box and it returns the state and city names within seconds. Please let me know weather it is useful to you or not and feel free to ask about any other query you have.
Good luck!

I smell something new in the SPAM product line. I can't say it's making me hungry, though.

Unique
11-24-2007, 07:04 PM
SPA< used to be tasty in its original form. or so i am told.

Silver King
11-24-2007, 09:05 PM
I smell something new in the SPAM product line. I can't say it's making me hungry, though.
Yeah, me too. Locking this one and reporting both posters as potential spammers.