(Laugh) Now, Voyager.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
A.W.'ers,

If Voyager has ever made you smile, laugh 'till you wet your pants, or caused you to spit liquid through your nose onto your very expensive keyboard, this is the thread where you can say thank you (or take your revenge - whatever the case may be)
The motto of the thread is "Voyager MUST be kept amused."
Post your funniest jokes, pictures, stories, and clips.

I'd like to kick off this thread with a little something from Rowan Atkinson.
From one smut connoisseur to another. Keep that chin up, Voyager, and keep smiling.

*Warning - bad language, double entendres, and a very smutty Englishman *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEGwx2txuc

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, I can't breave. Sit up straight Ontop! This is too sweet of you, Do. :Hug2:

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, did you hear the one about the...

oh, wait -- people are watching.

lennonwineortea.gif

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I lurrrrrrrve Voyager and she has made me smile, laugh and feel good all day. Thanks much, kiddo. :Hug2: I can't think of anything funny right now, but if I do, I'll post it.:)

Voyager

Registered
Reaction score
I luff ju tu, my lil Susie buns. :Hug2:

I lurrrrrrrve Voyager and she has made me smile, laugh and feel good all day. Thanks much, kiddo. :Hug2: I can't think of anything funny right now, but if I do, I'll post it.:)

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
We're locking the world for you, Pollo. I love Balkie and his co sin, Laddy. See, I get Nick at Nite :D

I shall make you some bibi babka and we shall sing the song together. We shall dance with our sheep on the hills of Mepos.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I think this thread should be locked because it points to an individual...but I'm just sayin.
Kevin is right about that, as we do try to limit the number of personalized threads that end up sounding more like PMs between two or three members. Had I been logged on during its inception, I would've asked for at least a thread title change that didn't include a specific member's name.

But in our long tradition of allowing double standards to exist here, and since Voyager does indeed possess a legendary sense of humor that often has people (myself included) doubled over and laughing as though they should be committed to the loony bin at any moment, and since this thread thus far is really more of a repository for links of questionable taste and value, why I think instead of closing it, we should keep bumping it to the top of the heap every chance we get. :Thumbs:

Voyager

Registered
Reaction score
You guys made me laugh so hard. Made the no turkey day, turkey day infinitely less sad for me. You're all the bestest. :D. We can just consider this a make whoever's going through a rough day laugh thread, mmkay? Thanks a gozillion :e2grouphu:e2grouphu

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I was here, Dino, and I'm with ya. I think it's just fine :)

Actually, the point of locking threads that point to individuals was to slow the proliferation of threads that really should have been PMs, but were posted as threads for the sake of some sort of odd exhibitionism.

This thread was quite clearly started with a clear desire to 1 - inform the community that one of our own needed cheering, and 2 - provide a place to do so, for everyone who cared to participate.

That's rather different than starting a thread to say, "Hey _________, how was yer date last night? Didja get drunk again?"

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
You guys made me laugh so hard. Made the no turkey day, turkey day infinitely less sad for me. You're all the bestest. :D. We can just consider this a make whoever's going through a rough day laugh thread, mmkay? Thanks a gozillion :e2grouphu:e2grouphu

Our President has a strange love/hate relationship with turkeys. Oops, Voyager changed avatar.

From The Onion
*warning. Highly irreverent towards Pres. Bush*

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30793

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I just like to point that out EVERY SINGLE time somebody does it. I may even do it in birthday threads occasionally. I think it's the green monster in me.

Kevin, who never gets named in thread titles!!!!!!!!!!