The moon

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Third time around for "puffins," I reluctanctly returned from that happy window to your thread. That was excellent, with one minor disappointment: They claim to be Zepplin fans, but we do not easily see the influence.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Third time around for "puffins," I reluctanctly returned from that happy window to your thread. That was excellent, with one minor disappointment: They claim to be Zepplin fans, but we do not easily see the influence.
True. I think it's safe to assume they are bigger fans of the dirigible than the zeppelin.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a link for anyone who hasn't seen this yet. It's...um...interesting.

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

I've seen a similar sort of thing, perhaps by the very same, uh, artists, and well, the earlier one was enough for me to get the idea.

Also, a slight grammar rant (I wouldn't have mentioned this but that song put me in the mood to do so), since it's a proper noun Moon should be capitalized.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Also, a slight grammar rant (I wouldn't have mentioned this but that song put me in the mood to do so), since it's a proper noun Moon should be capitalized.
Alas, I have not the power to change thread titles, so you'll have to live with it. Maybe they like all the moons in the solar system. Maybe all the moons in the universe.