What are you thankful for?

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
I'm thankful that, despite our flaws, we arrive at reasonable outcomes, for the most part. I'm thankful that with proper encouragement and just the smallest luck, we can ride our dreams as far as our wits and our efforts will support. I'm thankful for all here who are friends, whether they always have been or aspire to be without yet knowing.
I am thankful for all these blessings.

And twizzlers. Geez, I love those chewy candies!

Last edited:

Jennifer Robins

paranormal interest
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferrobins.com
At the gracery store today in an isle occupied only by a little girl bent down feeling all the cereal boxes, a little white cane attached to her wrist. I watched her take each box off the shelf and feel it, shake and smell it until a man walked up to her and asked to help her, she shook her head and smiled and then picked up a box of Trix and started toward me with her cane extended to guide her. A voice from the end of the isle called out to her. It was her father waiting for her to get her choice of cereal. She was so small, only maybe 4 0r 5 yrs old. Her eyes were almost closed and what I could see told me she was totally blind, but she made her way past me and joined her father who was smiling at his presious little girl as she made her way to him.
I walked away with tears in my eyes and thanked God for all my Blessings.

Visit this, you will like it.

http://www.wandascountryhome.com/th...ving/index.html
Jennifer Robins

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
I'm thankful on behalf of any PA author who might go postal at the PublishAmerica offices that Maryland doesn't have a death penalty.

edgyllama

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I'm thankful I'm not a PA employee because you know Moe is gonna make everyone work the 23rd.

LeslieB

Geek Unique
Registered
Reaction score
As others have said, this section is for PA threads, so I will say that I am thankful that a friend of mine told me about the Atlanta Nights sting. As a member of law enforcement I knew there had to be scammers in the industry (nothing is immune to crime), but I had no real knowledge about telling the crooks from the legit agents and publishers. I'm thankful I found AW so that I could learn from industry pros and hopefully can avoid some of the pitfalls.