PDA

View Full Version : Feeling oddly nervous

SherryTex
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Okay. I blog three times a week. Check it out and get back to me with three things 1) Did you laugh? 2) Would you visit again and 3) would you tell others to visit it?

Sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com

ello
11-19-2007, 12:43 AM
I am a regular reader and commenter of over 30 blogs that I enjoy. I read several of your posts and enjoyed them. I would consider your blog less of a humor blog and more of a warm life experiences blog. Your posts made me smile and gave me a very warm feeling. It is less laugh out loud and more warm fuzzies. I would definitely visit again and would definitely tell others to visit also.

Come on by my blog and let me know if you would like me to link you!

http://randomactsofunkindness.blogspot.com/

nancy02664
11-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Okay. I blog three times a week. Check it out and get back to me with three things 1) Did you laugh? 2) Would you visit again and 3) would you tell others to visit it?

Sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com

1. I didn't laugh out loud, but I smiled at a lot.

2 & 3. Yes.

P.S. - I loved that post about your father. He reminds me a lot of my own dad -- good humor, Catholic, Quiet Man, heart problems -- just substitute New Englander for Southern and Boston College for Notre Dame and we have a match. :)

P.P.S. -- I'm totally amazed that you have 8 kids and time to write. (And write well, at that!) You are my new hero.

Mandy-Jane
11-22-2007, 03:04 AM
I loved it. I laughed loudly at the latest post. I smiled at the post about your Dad (that was lovely, by the way). Yes I would visit again. And I would tell others to visit.

(And I too am totally amazed that you have 8 kids and still have time to write. I have 2 and I struggle!)