Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

writing for kids and teens
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
Hey guess what? I just got e-mailed my new book covers from my publisher and I like them all! It's so exciting-- I think it is one of my favorite parts of the whole process, probably because it involves absolutely no work on my part... Of course, if I didn't like them, it would suck. But I do! Yay! And seeing covers makes it seem more real that there will actually be THREE books coming out in the spring.

Anyway, take a look! I just added the covers to my website (under "Books"). (I don't even want to admit how long that took me to do, and I managed to mess up the formatting of the page and waste another couple of hours trying to fix it... grr. The website thing is not my strength...)

Last edited:

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
I especially like the Dead in the Water cover.

Congratulations!

Cassidy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
hey and thanks you guys. goatprincess, impossible things is my favorite too. well, my favorite cover. big guy is my favorite book of the three.

Cassidy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
Hi Linnea. Yes, I'm in Victoria. Moved here in 2001 and love it. Done a bit of poking around on the island but still have a lot of BC (including the north and most of the interior!) to explore and I look forward to it. This is an amazing place to live.

Cassidy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
Thanks everyone. This is all so much fun. It makes me want to write more books, just to get more covers... I love getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.