Haggis will die EARLY when Michigan LOSES

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
All right, mister. Here you go.

Ohio State will win. Not only will they win, but they'll win big in Ann Arbor (like by....one point)

in point of fact I just live in Ohio and work in an Ohio State sports bar. I'm really a Tennessee fan who likes Michigan--we like beating the Wolverines in bowl games....

It's actually pretty funny--this time yesterday, Buckeyes were depressed. I mean, sure, the annual win over Michigan is fun, but the BCS? Well, it looked out of reach.

NOT ANY MORE!

mwahahahaha.

Allow me to just state for the record that Ann Arbor is a ho.

*snicker*

And if Henne and Hart show up, they won't make it a full quarter. So nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

How's that? :tongue

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what you're smoking, missy, but I want some.

Not only will Michigan win, but they will trounce OSU. By at least 2 points.

And I actually went to Buffalo, but it's kinda easy to get caught up in all of the hype.

The one major difference between Michigan and Ohio is that the Wolverines not only know how to play football, they actually know how to spell it too. It's not that your boys never graduate. There was one who did in, I think, 1936.

I'm not putting down the toughness of your beloved buckeyes though, missy. And I have no doubt they'll be gunning for Hart and Henne. Ohio players do have street smarts. Of course that's because your boy, Jim Tressel spends most of his recruiting time in and around all your local prisons.

When all is said and done, I'll be able to die at midnight with a smile on my snout.

And if anyone wants to go to Columbus to taunt their fans, and you're leaving from Ann Arbor, just head south 'til you smell it, then head east 'til you step in it.

:D

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
That's okay. Your guys know how to spell football, and our guys know how to spell Appalachian.

I'm sure that no one in Ann Arbor (save for the scoreboard operator) knows how to spell Appalachian correctly--trust me, it has three A's and not TWO.

Oh, but that's not the only word Michigan fans spell wrong. In Ann Arbor, they spell Lloyd with FOUR L's--Lllloyd Carr.

And tomorrow....it'll be five.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
LLLLLcat.jpg

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
taunt.jpg

Well! My job here is done! I'm off to go part-tay (ok, sleep) before the big game tomorrow. I hope you survive the loss of all your sparkly dreams, dear.

*grin*

Have a beer on the house. It might help to dull the pain.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
That's okay. Your guys know how to spell football, and our guys know how to spell Appalachian.

I'm sure that no one in Ann Arbor (save for the scoreboard operator) knows how to spell Appalachian correctly--trust me, it has three A's and not TWO.

Oh, but that's not the only word Michigan fans spell wrong. In Ann Arbor, they spell Lloyd with FOUR L's--Lllloyd Carr.

And tomorrow....it'll be five.

Your boys don't know how to spell Appalachian. "Attica" maybe, or "Alcatraz" but not "Appalacian."

And, golly gee. Who was it again that lost to Illinois last week? At home?

Seems to me that Michigan beat Illinois earlier this year. IN AN AWAY GAME.

But, you know, since you picked up that thug-recruiting coach of yours, you have, admittedly, won 4 of the last 5. Now, your team is only 18 wins behind in the all-time overall record (Michigan leads 58-40-6). So keep flappin' them gums, missy. Come tomorrow, you'll be acryin' in your beer.

Say "hey" to the boys at your bar, and tell 'em i said

GO BLUE!

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Um....App State. Division AA. First game of the season? IN THE BIG HOUSE?AND

didn't Oregon ALSO beat Michigan at home? like stomp them? 42-7 or something like that?

And when you get right down to it, if the Ohio State players are the prisoners, then why is the Michigan stadium called THE BIG HOUSE?????

Seems to me that the shackles are up your way....on the feet of your secondary.

GO BUCKS!