So here is the question, fishy:

What does nasty sound like?

davids
11-16-2007, 06:22 AM
I couldn't find the original thread.

So here is the question, fishy:

What does nasty sound like?

A wet fart?

Describe the color purple. That is without using other colors. Ya know like-well it is kind of Mauve-or however the hell ya spellicate it. Is this how you do this-anyway night night sleep tight don't let the bed buggies bite-down and do twenty Rhyme!!!!

Silver King
11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
The original thread started by Chris is here (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79791). And don't let anyone tell you fish are dumb. They travel in schools and absorb their learning along the way.

Haggis
11-16-2007, 06:37 AM
The original thread started by Chris is here (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79791). And don't let anyone tell you fish are dumb. They travel in schools and absorb their learning along the way.

Not to mention all those heavy metals...:D

davids
11-16-2007, 06:40 AM
AAAHHHHAAA here silver let me grab up me medals-ooh dat is betterer-I quit-love Dave

Williebee
11-16-2007, 06:48 AM
Nasty is in the sound of someone stepping on a large bug in a dark alley.

But it isn't the sharp crack that comes with that first breaking of the outer shell. And it isn't the hard tap of shoe sole against the asphalt covered ground. It is in the wet, slimy squish that brings an end to everything in between. And it waits in our minds, hiding in that moment between realization and satisfaction of a job well done.

Stew21
11-16-2007, 06:48 AM
oh haa-aa-aa-gis! I has sumpin for you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/watstew2/bunnies.jpg

rhymegirl
11-16-2007, 07:12 AM

Silver King! Where oh where have you been?

melaniehoo
11-16-2007, 07:13 AM
This thread is about nasty? The bunny is so cute!

Silver King
11-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Nasty is in the sound of someone stepping on a large bug in a dark alley...
Williebee has that one sewn up in the best possible way...

Then I started thinking of the emotional side of things, and how sometimes, "nasty" can be seen as a hot skewer that pokes your heart out when you least expect the pain, raising you to the end of your toes as you gasp for air and look into the face of that nastiness and wonder, Why are you doing this to me?

Maybe the nasty one sounds like, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Like hell, you didn't; I'm bleeding.

Silver King
11-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Silver King! Where oh where have you been?
I'll admit that I went to a place where the cosmos gathered and the planets smiled and the light of day touched my cheek and entered my soul uninvited, and all of a sudden, all particles of matter joined there, fused for an instant so that I might say, "Hello."

What? :)

Voyager
11-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Silver King! Hola, honey. Where the heck you been? How are you? Or should I ask the fish?

JLCwrites
11-16-2007, 10:22 AM
I'll admit that I went to a place where the cosmos gathered and the planets smiled and the light of day touched my cheek and entered my soul uninvited, and all of a sudden, all particles of matter joined there, fused for an instant so that I might say, "Hello."

What? :)

That sounded awesome! (awestruck by such great wordage.)

threedogpeople
11-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Nasty is a combination of styrofoam being cut with a dull knife, finger nails screeching across a blackboard and the high pitched cracking noise a chicken thigh bone makes being broken by hand....

Purple is the feeling in your stomach right after eating way too much at a meal and just before you begin projectile vomiting.

==========================

What is the smell of the redwood forest on a sunny hot day?